X Motor Racing is an auto simulator with next generation physics model. The high speed on highway, offroad obstacles, side slip need for car handling skills.
There are highway ring roads, bridges, narrow sections, banked road surfaces, steep descents and ascents, springboards, wet asphalt, puddles, stone heaps, dirt and sand.
The driving strategy includes such aspects as acceleration and braking, oversteer and understeer, weight transfer, tyre friction and slip angle, road surface. With this said, have fun...
· OS: Windows 2000, XP
· CPU: 1700 Mhz
· RAM: 512 Mb
· 128 Mb DX9 Video Card, Radeon 9800 or higher
· DirectX 9c or higher
· 600 Mb HDD Free Space (2600 Mb for full version)
· Sound Card with DirectSound compatible
· DirectInput compatible game controller
· TrackIR supporting
What's new in X Motor Racing Demo 1.23:
· Improved Force Feedback code
· Improved Suspension simulation
· Improved Camber Thrust simulation
· Changes in Clutch
· Changes is Sound code
· Added "G-G" Diagram
· Added "START REPLAY" at once
· Improved replays
· Added Camber Thrust diagrams to Telemetry System