Streaming Audio Recorder uses virtual sound card to record any sound played through your sound card, record music from any online music sites and radio stations like MySpace, Napster, Rhapsody, XM radio, AOL radio, etc. After recording, you can split audio files; edit ID3 tags like title, artist, and genre. Or, you can add recorded file to iTunes, Windows Media Player, or Winamp.
Save music files as MP3, WMA, WAV, AC3, M4A, AAC, etc.
* Choose to save downloaded online music or radio shows as your desired audio format, such as MP3, WAV, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, OGG, APE, etc, which will be compatible with most of your portable players. The default format is MP3.
Free download online music over all popular online music sites
* It enables you to download almost any online music site, such as MySpace, Napster, Rhapsody or Pandora, etc. As long as you can hear online, you could record them with 1:1 music quality to your hard disk.
* Streaming Audio Recorder has been tested by all popular music sites and it works great.
Audio Editing like splitting, adding ID3 tags
* You can manually tell Streaming Audio Recorder to split a recording by clicking on Split button after the audio was recorded.
* It basically allows you to split up one recording into multiple different files.
* For each recorded song, you can edit ID3 tags as title, artist, album and genre to make your own music library as you like.
* Add the output files to Winamp, you can get all music track information displayed automatically.