Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop is an offline client that lets you manage your various email accounts in one desktop tool. Zimbra mail, Yahoo! mail, Gmail, AOL, Outlook and any other work or personal email account using POP or IMAP is easy to set up in Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop. Each account is separately maintained. Unlimited email storage is great but searching through thousands of emails is a hassle. Our Conversation Views and Message Tags automatically highlight important emails in all your email accounts so you can find anything in a hurry. Advanced Search makes finding important pictures, documents or messages from people you care about a snap.
Features of Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop
· Easily compose, edit, delete, reply, or make drafts
· "Drag and Drop" messages into new folders or the Trash
· Supports plain text and html message formatting
· Add email signatures for each account and automatically reply with the correct "from" address
· Compose email even when you are not online-messages you send are saved in the "Outbox" and are sent when you connect again.
· Collapse email threads into a single Conversation View to simplify your inbox.
· Tag messages as important from people you care about.
· Quickly search your mailbox for pictures, documents or text-even with attachments.
· Use Advanced Search to easily search by folder, date, person, subject or attachment.
· Save searches as Virtual Folders- for example "All email with attachments from Joe".
· Now features built-in support for Yahoo! Inquisitor.
· View addresses as Yahoo! Maps.
· Automatically detect your location and find points of interest with Yahoo! Local.
· Preview web pages at thumbnails instead of opening a browser.
· Email, contacts, calendar, documents, tasks synchronize to the Zimbra Server
· Access to shared data from peers (email, contacts, calendars, etc)