Imagine a racing game made by riders for racing fans and you’ll get an idea of what will be Need for Speed SHIFT. It allows players to experience a level of realism never seen in a Need for Speed, offering an incredibly authentic and immersive driving experience. Need for Speed Shift has been designed to recreate the feeling of driving racing shells and includes a point of first person view from the cockpit and a new incredibly realistic damage engine that offers an unparalleled feeling of driving at high speeds. The main attraction of Need for Speed Shift is, of course, on the asphalt, but the thread that unites some other races do not detract at all, is that the boys have achieved Slightly Mad compact an individual campaign spinning very efficiently and without great fanfare every championship.
The progression of the user has to do with money and with victory in the various tournaments in which we participate, as is traditional in the genre. Thanks to these rewards unlocked new cars and we access most prestigious championships, and it all happens with the simplicity that demonstrate its creators to learn that the depth and offer great potential in this field is not his fight. So what Shift direct aim is to provide fun and what better fun is to reward the player for each thing you do well? The new Need for Speed takes a peculiar system that bonuses also reported specific movements we perform on the track, and not all precisely related to driving virtuosity. Profile will receive points for things as disparate as complete a perfect stretch without step out of the track but also in the same race can receive points by colliding with an opponent or force him out of the track.
Otherwise the Story mode suffers from a greater variety in the tests, and the truth is that it is too generous with the revenue we receive for victories with which it will not be too hard for us with the best vehicles on offer. The Shift garage includes 60 models, a figure which pales with other titles of the genre, but still more than respectable numbers for a game of this nature. You can check the full list here.
Drifting is sliding a car through a corner with the rear of the car drifting out to create the slide. Front engine rear drive cars are the best cars for drifting, which allow you to use the brake in concert with the throttle to help create the drift. To setup a car for a drift you should approach the corner as fast as possible. Just before the corner, you must apply the brake, shift down and turn the car into the corner. You want to turn the car hard enough to get the rear of the car to start to slide. As the car starts to slide, counter steer, let off on the brake and apply the throttle. You want the rear wheels of the car to spin, which keeps the car moving forward and pushes the counter steer the car through the corner. Use the handbrake, to start the slide, applying the hand brake just as you enter the corner.
If you want to end Battlestar car quickly and easily, then ride off with a perfect start and if the opponent is still behind you ride slowly. If the opponent wants to overtake you, then rams him that this is turning. Then the opponent goes ahead with the next start pushed him let’s win. With the start side by side rams him back away . Starts the 3rd ever decide to run again if you do not get him to ram.
Game Features –
- True Driver’s Experience – A variety of visual cues delivers the true driver’s experience including a three-dimensional HUD that mimics driver head movement, inertia and G-forces. The depth of field also adjusts based on the speed of the car; so when the car is traveling at high speeds the perspective will shift to the distance putting the car/cockpit out of focus.
- Driver Profile – What kind of driver are you? Driver profile tracks the player’s evolution as a race driver from event to event. This system is made up of a driver’s personality on the track, their success rate and any profile points and badges accrued all of which work together to create a tailor-made career and game play experience. Driver profile is pervasive throughout all modes: career and online.
- Dynamic Crash Effect – When the player hits a static object or opponent car, the player will feel like they are ‘taking damage’. A combination of visual and audio effects will leave the player disorientated and briefly disrupt the race.
- Total Customization – Need for Speed SHIFT features a comprehensive customization option that lets the player tailor every aspect of the cars performance and styling. Go under the hood to upgrade and tune your vehicle to increase its performance. The visual customization system allows players to personalize both the exterior and trick out the interior to reflect their individual style and preferences.Photo Real Cars and Tracks – Nearly 70 licensed cars are available including the Pagani Zonda F, Audi RS4, and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. There is also over 15 real-world locations like Willow Springs and Laguna Seca as well as fictional circuits like downtown London and Tokyo.
Configuration settings for a beginner : –
- Steering Wheel values is recommend to 0%.
- The Steering Sensitivity must be set to 50% at the beginner level. Then you can keep on increasing as you will be able to control the car.
- The Acceleration Sensitivity is recommend to set lower than 50%.
- Make slight adjustment in Brake setting.
- The Speed Steering Sensitivity is recommended to set at 0%. And for the value of Wheel set it to 50%
- Then set the default setting for controller shift buttons.
- Give the FF strength as per the need. 0 means muted and 10 is the strongest.
- Set the others to default.
Some Tips to win the Game : –
- Trial By Fire (10 points) – Complete the NFS Live Pre-Race Event.
- One Small Step (25 points) – Win your first event.
- Road to Success (100 points) – Reach Tier 2.
- Chance of a Lifetime (100 points) – Reach Tier 3.
- The Final Countdown (100 points) – Reach Tier 4.
- NFS Live World Champion (150 points) – Win the NFS Live World Championship.
- Driving Rookie (10 points) – Reach Driver Level 2.
- Driving Amateur (25 points) – Reach Driver Level 5.
- Driving Semi-Pro (50 points) – Reach Driver Level 10.
- Driving Pro (50 points) – Reach Driver Level 20.
- Driving Veteran (50 points) – Reach Driver Level 30.
- Driving Hero (50 points) – Reach Driver Level 40.
- Driving Legend (50 points) – Reach Driver Level 50.
- Bronze Earner (5 points) – Earn 5 Bronze Badges.
- Bronze Hunter (10 points) – Earn 10 Bronze Badges.
- Bronze Collector (15 points) – Earn 15 Bronze Badges.
- Bronze Master (20 points) – Earn 20 Bronze Badges.
- Silver Earner (5 points) – Earn 5 Silver Badges.
- Silver Hunter (10 points) – Earn 10 Silver Badges.
- Silver Collector (15 points) – Earn 15 Silver Badges.
- Silver Master (20 points) – Earn 20 Silver Badges.
- Gold Earner (5 points) – Earn 5 Gold Badges.
- Gold Hunter (10 points) – Earn 10 Gold Badges.
- Gold Collector (20 points) – Earn 15 Gold Badges.
- Gold Master (25 points) – Earn 20 Gold Badges.
- Epic Earner (10 points) – Earn 5 Epic Badges.
- Epic Hunter (15 points) – Earn 10 Epic Badges.
- Epic Collector (20 points) – Earn 15 Epic Badges.
- Epic Master (25 points) – Earn 20 Epic Badges.
- One small step – Sign a first victory
- The Journey to Success – Go to Class 2
- The Chance of a life – Go to Class 3
- Countdown – Go to Class 4
- World Champion NFS Live – Winning the World Championship Live NFS
- Beginner Driver – Achieving Level 2 Pilot
- Amateur Driver – Achieving Level 5 driver
- Semi-pro driver – Reach Level 10 Pilot
- Pro Driver – Reach Level 20 Pilot
- Veteran Driver – Reach Level 30 Pilot
- Pilot Hero – Reach Level 40 Pilot
- Pilot legend – Reach Level 50 Pilot
- Amateur Bronze – Win 5 bronze badges
- Hunter Bronze – Earn 10 badges bronze
- Collector of bronze – Earn 15 badges bronze
- Bronze Master – Earn 20 badges bronze
- Amateur silver – Win 5 badges money
- Hunter Silver – Earn 10 badges money
- Silver collector – Earn 15 badges money
- Master money – Earn 20 badges money
- Amateur Gold – Win 5 gold badges
- Gold Hunter – Winning 10 gold badges
- Collector of gold – Winning 15 gold badges
- Master of gold – Winning 20 gold badges
- Amateur platinum – Win 5 badges platinum
- Hunter platinum – Earn 10 badges platinum
- Collector of platinum – Earn 15 badges platinum
- Master of platinum – Earn 20 badges platinum
List of Cars in the Game : –
- 2006er Aston Martin DBR9
- LMS for 2009 Audi R8
- 2008er Audi R8
- 2008er Audi RS 4
- 2007-spec Audi S3
- 2007-spec Audi TT 3,2 Quattro
- 2006 Audi S4
- BMW M3 E36
- BMW M3 E46
- BMW M3 E92
- 2008er BMW 135i Coupe
- For 2009 BMW M3 GT2
- 2007er BMW Z4 M Coupe
- 2008er Bugatti Veyron 16.4
- 2006er Dodge Challenger Concept
- 2008er Dodge Viper SRT10
- Vaughn Gittin Jr’s 2010s Falken Tire Ford Mustang GT
- 2010s Ford Shelby GT500
- 2007 Ford Focus ST
- 2006-spec Ford GT
- 2006er Need For Speed Shelby Terlingua
- Ford’s 1996 Escort RS Cosworth
- For 2009 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 2006er Chevrolet Cobalt SS
- 2006er Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- 2006-spec Honda Civic Si
- 2000s Honda S2000
- 2006-spec Koenigsegg CCX
- 2008er Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
- 2007er Lamborghini Murciélago LP640
- 2007er Lamborghini Reventón
- 2006-spec Lotus Elise 111R
- Lotus Exige S 2007er
- 2005er Maserati MC12 GT1
- 2008er Mazda MX-5
- 2006-spec Mazda RX-8
- 1995’s Mazda RX-7
- 1994er McLaren F1
- 2007-spec Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition
- 2007-spec Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG
- 2008er Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Evo HKS CT230R)
- 2006-spec Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION IX MR-edition
- 2003er Infiniti G35 (V35)
- The 1997 Nissan 200SX (S14)
- For 2009 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2006-spec Nissan 350Z (Z33)
- For 2009 Nissan GT-R SpecV (R35)
- 2008er Nissan GT-R (R35)
- 2000s Nissan Silvia (S15) AERO spec.R
- 1999’s Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
- 1972 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R
- 1992er Nissan 240SX (S13)
- 2006-spec Pagani Zonda F
- 2010s Pagani Zonda R
- 2008er Porsche 911 GT2
- 2009er Porsche 911 GT3 RSR
- 2006er Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- 2004er Porsche Carrera GT
- 2007er Porsche Cayman S
- 2008er Renault Megane RS
- 2007er SEAT Leon CUPRA
- 2006-spec Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 2007-spec Lexus LF-A Concept
- 2008er SCION tC
- 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS (A86)
- 1986 Toyota Sprinter Trueno
- 2008er Volkswagen Scirocco
- 2006er Volkswagen Golf GTI
List of Tracks in NFS Shift :
- Autopolis a
- Ambush Canyon
- Brands Hatch
- Laguna Seca
- Road America
- Rustle Creek
- Willow Springs
Some Negative Points of the Game :
- The Corvette Z06 does not go off when you yourself are sitting.
- The Carrera GT-hops in the original condition as a tennis ball
- Some sliders for the Auto settings are reversed, e.g. if one takes the shock to the crunch they are soft: D
- The Grid Girls at the starting line is in the car rather than behind it.
- Sometimes you can see the grass starting to grow through the asphalt.
- Sometimes, the brake lights no longer go out
- In the medium-difficulty level the game is too easy for the opponents often slow in the curve, although they could loosely crossed.
- Physics-not fully developed yet: The cars are all a bit too easily, so they break even at every little thing.
I don’t play many racing games,what driving tips do you have for a fast start, drifting etc?
Click On R2,L1,R3 Then You Get A Brand New Car
I was not happy about not being able to configure the controls kile most racing games(example X for throttle O for brake rather than R2 for gas and X for brake O for change view…) Also the white lettring on the HUD is nearly impossble to see while racing with the clouds and sky background… who the heck were the testers on this game…?
Can anyone tell me how to get my corvette to move off the start line?
you cant move that car its a messed up game
I dont know what to do to a car to make it capable of racing in the drift events. can anyone please help?
set it up with really gripy front end and not so grippy back
also put alll your brakin abillertys to the front
and tearn off tracktion controll and stabillerty banegment must be tearnd off
go to the car lot and buy a drift car (front wheel drive cars are the best choice)
you need rear wheel drive for drift all the cars in the drift section are front engine REAR WHEEL drive