In James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game is adaptation of James Cameron’s
next film, one of the largest and most respected directors in the
industry. In this game, you travels to different world called Pandora.
Specially selected to be a part in Avatar Plan, a rarely known science
fiction project released by the RDA Corporation, which drawing out
Pandora for some uncommon resources. You will learn to lead your own
Avatar. He is a hybrid from your DNA and also a Native species of
Pandora called as the Na’vi. As you travel in the Pandoran Jungle you
will explore more about the different creature of Pandora, the Na’vi
and their struggle about saving the Pandora from the Corporation. This
is the main point of the conflict in the picture. You have to prove
that you are true to your commitment or you are false. Will you fight
with RDA or against in order to change the conflict motive which is
escalating out of control. Or on the other hand you will support Na’vs,
battle which will protect the Pandora from the attack of RDA.
The proposed film Avatar in the field, moves to a new generation
interactive environment by means of shooter action with a tinge of
adventure and role. Ubisoft has received full support from the team
behind the film, to provide an experience worthy of the occasion,
during the more than 2 years of development have passed, which without
any doubt an inspiring message.
Our mission, or rather the first mission in the game, is getting into
the planet and exterminate the local creatures. Ubisoft has worked hard
in recent years to avoid the disaster of "another action game about a
movie" with her best weapon production. The Avatar video game is very
visual (without going further, it uses the graphics engine for Far Cry
2) with multiple adjustments to save the environment. The graphics engine chosen for the occasion has been so successful that
provided in Far Cry 2: The Dunia Engine, for the versatility it offered
for the representation of organic environments plagued by vegetation.
Then, a robust and efficient playable becomes essential to carry out
such a great company with success, so we decided to develop a mechanism
based on video games as Gears of War, Lost Planet, and even Mass
Effect. Without any doubts, the Ubisoft Montreal team superbly chosen
each of their referents, finally bringing a touch of originality action
and subplots that make the gaming experience very enjoyable and
Pandora a place of Dreams and Distruction
A graphic level, AVATAR: The Game features an artistic approach inherited from the film. However, how to nuance its own creators, game scenarios are recreated from scratch, by reference to the environments that we will see in the film but getting a completely new and original result. Thanks to the aforementioned Dunia Engine, the highlight of the stage performance in AVATAR: The Game, corresponding to the wild scenery that offers detailed, peppered with vegetation.
Moreover, during some phases of flight and in certain parts of the adventure, we will see the mountains floating weightless and other elements that make a very remarkable spectacle to environments, using a model with a density more than acceptable and a mapping work accordingly. The lighting system casts dynamic shadows, but in terms of overall atmosphere was not achieved anything spectacular finish we opened desired (although night scenes have good feelings in this regard).
In the section of the characters, the human protagonists have details well implemented in their armor, their faces offer values above average in this type of production, and design of different Na’vi (as well as enemies find, some of considerable size) is exemplified in their adaptation to the environment AVATAR playable.
In the field of animation, the characters movements have proper representation, even though the system stresses too much subdivision of the biomechanics of the human body. To save labor, have been followed to the letter the procedures that allow you to combine different animations by dividing the body into the trunk, upper limbs and lower limbs. The combinations are endless (as we run, we drew his gun, turn the trunk to shoot, etc. while the animation of the legs is not influenced realistically), but undergoes dynamic stage to levels quite noticeable.
The most noteworthy detail of this film adaptation is the adaptation to
3D, although we enjoy having a TV that supports this feature. Requires
an HDMI output that supports 120Hz, so that console users mostly do not
enjoy this option because the introduction of this technology is still
limited. A situation of PC gamers, where the application of new
technology facilitates the use of 3D stereoscopic. Should be able to
enjoy this option, we will be before a grand visual spectacle full of
moments worth seeing. It seems that even the character animations are
designed specifically to get that much desired depth effect.
With a TV specifically prepared for 3D the experience of playing the
title is truly spectacular, and fully justifies the attention paid to
this technology. The launch is designed in every way to take advantage
of it, and it shows some moves as quickly jump forward or the actual
design of all movements: especially designed to make the viewer feel
something "out" the screen .
It is too early to assess the 3D technology and whether it is
worthwhile to have a device that allows us to enjoy it –Stereo TV-
Since we do not know if eventually there will be much software in video
games or movie theater that will serve the party and its current outlay
is enormous. What we can be clear is that, for now, the first contact
with the technology we found very interesting, but we are far from able
to draw conclusions so soon.
- A God is Upon Us (20) – Get 10 kills in a row without dying.
- Blue Lagoon Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in Blue Lagoon.
- Bring On All Comers! (20) – Complete 150 Multiplayer games.
- Central Focus (20) – Win 5 ‘King of the Hill’ matches.
- Clean Sweep of Pandora (75) – Complete every Sector Challenge in the game.
- Destructive Preservation (20) – As an RDA grunt, reach the end of the timer with 3 intact missiles.
- Digital Bookworm (20) – Unlock 20 Pandorapedia articles.
- FEBA Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in the FEBA.
- Flawless Victory (20) – Win 3-0 in ‘Capture the Flag’.
- Grave’s Bog Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in Grave’s Bog.
- Hanging Gardens Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in the Hanging Gardens.
- Iknimaya Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in Iknimaya.
- Jack of All Skills (30) – Use every Rank 4 skill 20 times.
- Kxani`a Taw Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in Kxanìa a Taw.
- Needle Hills Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in Needle Hills.
- Pandora’s Protector (20) – As a Na’vi warrior, reach the end of the timer with 3 intact crystals.
- Plains of Goliath Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in Plains of Goliath.
- Swotulu Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in the Swotulu.
- The Conqueror (20) – Win 5 ‘Capture and Hold’ matches.
- The Enemy’s Bane (20) – Finish a Team Deathmatch with the most kills of either team.
- Toruka" Na’ri`ng Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in Torukä Na’rìng.
- Turn the Tide (25) – Claim 50% of all territories.
- Va’era" Ramunong Clean Sweep (20) – Complete all Sector Challenges in Va’erä Ramunong.
- Weapon of Choice (20) – Kill 100 enemies using the dual wasps or the bow.
- Blue Lagoon Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in Blue Lagoon.
- Needle Hills Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in Needle Hills.
- FEBA Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in the FEBA.
- Grave’s Bog Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in Grave’s Bog.
- Hanging Gardens Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in the Hanging Gardens.
- Plains of Goliath Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in Plains of Goliath.
- Iknimaya Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in Iknimaya.
- Swotulu Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in the Swotulu.
- Va’erä Ramunong Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in Va’erä Ramunong.
- Kxanìa Taw Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in Kxanìa Taw.
- Torukä Na’rìng Clean Sweep – Complete all Sector Challenges in Torukä Na’rìng.
- Turn the Tide – Claim 50% of all territories.
- Digital Bookworm – Unlock 20 Pandorapedia articles.
- Weapon of Choice – Kill 100 enemies using the dual wasps or the bow.
- Jack of All Skills – Use every Rank 4 skill 20 times.
- A God is Upon Us – Get 10 kills in a row without dying.
- Bring On All Comers! – Complete 150 Multiplayer games.
- The Enemy’s Bane – Finish a Team Deathmatch with the most kills of either team.
- Flawless Victory – Win 3-0 in ‘Capture the Flag’.
- Destructive Preservation – As an RDA grunt, reach the end of the timer with 3 intact missiles.
- Pandora’s Protector – As a Na’vi warrior, reach the end of the timer with 3 intact crystals.
- The Conqueror – Win 5 ‘Capture and Hold’ matches.
- Central Focus – Win 5 ‘King of the Hill’ matches.
- Clean Sweep of Pandora – Complete every Sector Challenge in the game.
- Pandora Master – Unlock all trophies.
Hell’s Gate known as RDA ESC 01 means Resources Development
Administration Extra-Solar Colony 01, is center for all Human
activities on Pandora. At this place you’ll find both the toxic
environment and dangerous animals.
Large weapons towers to each vertex provide a defense heavy ammunition
against surface and air intrusion by hostile wildlife Pandoran large,
while four small towers spaced two hundred and fifty yards away along
each side managing intrusions life forms smaller, including attacks
burrows. Just over one third of the site is occupied by the track
shuttle VTOL pads, warehouses, storage areas for equipment and parking
structures. A similar zone is occupied by the armor bay, storage sheds
vehicle and a light factory mainly used for the manufacture of parts
for mining equipment and ammunition for the defense base. The refinery
complex Unobtainium resumed the west side of the facility.
The rest of Hell’s Gate is made up of administrative structures, a
quarter of Sec-OPS staff, the study of style apartments for technicians
and miners, and a condominium tight for managers and Sci Mod which is
part of the Mod connected utilitdor habitable structures OPS Center.
Recreational facilities like the base commissary are shared, except for
a section without pressure between research laboratories and the
landing area used primarily by members of the avatar program for
Early in the game, Ryder is given the choice between siding with the
RDA or the Na’vi, but neither option is really all that attractive. The
RDA grunts are all narrow-minded meatheads who advocate a "shoot first,
ask questions later" rule, while the Na’vi are suspicious and
standoffish, constantly giving Ryder the cold shoulder.
Now depending on teh decision you make , upcoming gameplay will go
according to that. If you choose Na’vi side,then make yourself ready
for troubles, because you’ll not have easy shooting facilities to
fight. The Na’vi are cabaplae f running very fast and do combat with
mainly bows and melee weapons.Choosing RDA is the easier path, as you
then gets all the facilities of armor and instruments which RDA forces
have. In it you play with machine guns, shotguns and destructive
vehicles to which you can control.
Hometrees are trees which can be found throughout Pandora. Various
Na’vi clans like Tipani, Omaticaya make homes in these trees. Each
Hometree has enough room to accommodate the members of one Na’vi clan,
approximately 1,500 Na’vi.
Tan Jala wants you to fly to Swotulu. Speak to the nearby travel agent to travel there immediately.
Now after landing, you’ll need to find shaman, Lungoray, you have to
investigate three rally points the Na’vi used. You can see all 3
locations on you map in west.
To find first rally point you have to follow northern of the two trails
in west, then turn north for first rally point. Now you’ll fight with
RDA soldiers. Just ride your direhorse to center of the map and talk
with Mekanei there.
Mekanei will ask you to search for a Na’vi named as Unipey in RDA area.
Go through the gate and speak to Na’vi sitting ahead the ground, who
promptly dies. You have to find four other survivors to check if any
are Unipey. Go into south , kill two RDA soldiers now use the explosive
flower pods on the wall to reach to survivor. This is Unipey and end of
Unipey will ask you to disable unmanned bulldozers. Don’t go near
bulldozers to , use your bow by standing in front of the bulldozer,
make sure you are quite away from it. Now fire several arrows atn top
of the bulldozers radar dish.
You have to then move down in the ramp and then in the mine. Look on the left ledge. You can spot a glowing circle behind the tractor. Move there and look for a downed Na’vi.
Then you will suddenly get trapped by three AM’s, which will attack you at one. Then just duck behind a rock and then trigger your invisibility power. After than you can look the AMO and then just hide and lay down. Now you can take the AMP’s down and you will succeed in that.
After that go to the end and then climb the vines. On the left side you can kill the RDS soldiers with arrows. After their death jump on the structure and just activate the generator. This will destroy it entirely ,Run back to Unipey now to end the mission.
Unfortunately Avatar slip back into the deep well of cinematic adaptations to the world of video games. It has good ideas start, but the practical realization of most of them are burdened with too obvious design errors. The nearly three genres that touch (shooter, Beat ’em up and role) were just not deep enough in terms of possibilities, which ends up being chemistry of half chances to perform. It is awesome in the visuals, especially in the case we have a system that supports 3D stereoscopic.
- The visual representation of Pandora.
- The two parallel stories are a hit in concept, doubling the length of the game.
- It’s quite a show if we have a TV which supports 3D.
- Multiple errors that ruin the fun gameplay like poor controls, unstable camera etc
- The story, beyond what we would expect, disappointed.
- Repetitive gameplay.
- Full-Lost without a proper TV.
How do you find Harper’s avatar in the Hanging Gardens as an RDA grunt?
Great game – love it.
I am enjoying the game mostly because I loved the movie, but…I am having lots of trouble flying my banshee. Can not seem to make it go up or forward though I am doing what tutorial says, and have tryed everything I can think of. Am looking for help or advise? Anybody?
Can I fly on that red ikran even after I beat the game with navi
what platform do u have it on cos I only know pc and i think its space to go up