Prototype 2 Guide, Achievements and Cheat Codes
Prototype 2 is the story of an ordinary husband of a deceased wife and a father of a dead son,...
May 12 2012
UEFA Euro 2012, a grand tournament of Europe where 52 nations from European continent...
May 04 2012
Video Part 1Video Part 2Video Part 3Video Part 4Video Part 5Video Part 6Video Part 7Video Part 8
Apr 25 2012
Released on 24th April Prototype 2 proves to me better than its predecessor. Mutated characters,...
Apr 25 2012
The Da Vinci Disappearance is the 1st downloadable content package for Assassin's Creed...
Mar 19 2011
Best Upcoming Action Xbox Games for 2011:Ace Combat: Assault Horizon: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon...
Jan 14 2011
Prototype 2 is the story of an ordinary husband of a deceased wife and a father of a dead son, named James Heller. Heller use to be an ordinary soldier left to die that becomes an extraordinary after getting infected. Your (James Heller’s) only motto is to find out Alex Mercer (responsible for your family’s death) and kill him. But that’s not so easy. In order to reach Alex, you need to clear cities infected with carnivorous monsters and crazy soldiers. But don’t worry, this guide will help you to do the same.
Before we start with the actual Guide, lets have look at the Achievement list:
- Finally Full: Acquired all 46 upgrades through Consumes.
- Icarus: Reached the highest point in the world.
- Spindler's Search: Destroyed all Lairs.
- BLACKNET Hacker: Completed all //BLACKNET dossiers.
- One by One: Stealth Consumed 50 Blackwatch troopers.
- Wanted Man: Triggered 50 alerts.
- Anger Management: Destroyed 5 vehicles using a Finisher.
- So Above It All: Spend at least 25 consecutive seconds in the air (helicopters don't count).
- Vitamin B-rains: Acquired 10 upgrades through Consumes.
- Eating Your Way to the Top: Acquired 30 upgrades through Consumes.
- All Growed Up: Fully upgraded Heller
- The Mad Scientist: Complete NATURAL SELECTION.
- Something to Live For: Complete FALL FROM GRACE.
- What a Bitch: Complete LABOR OF LOVE.
- Murder your Maker?: Complete the game.
- Follow Your Nose: Found all BlackBoxes.
- Up to No Good: Defeated all Field Ops teams.
- Strike, You're Out.: Destroyed a Strike Team in 15 seconds or less.
- Compulsive Eater: 5 consumes in 10 seconds or less.
- Lair to Rest: Destroyed a single Lair.
- Hijack Be Nimble: Stealth hijacked 5 tanks or APCs.
- Road Rage: Destroyed 10 Blackwatch tanks, APCs or helicopters using a single hijacked tank or APC.
- Who Watches the Watchers?: Consumed 10 //BLACKNET targets.
- Hard to Please: Acquired a Mutation in each of the 5 categories.
- The Floor is Lava: Traveled a half mile using only Wall Run, Glide, Jump and Air Dash.
- You're the Bomb: 10 or more kills using a single Bio-Bomb.
- Over-Equipped: Weaponized 10 vehicles.
- I Caught a Big One: Mounted a helicopter using Whipfist.
- Arcade Action: Karate kicked a helicopter.
- Do the Evolution: Acquired 5 Mutations.
- Just a Flesh Wound: Dismembered a Brawler.
- All Together Now: 10 or more kills with a single Black Hole attack
- Back Atcha: Deflected 5 missiles at enemies using Shield Block.
- Two for the Price of One: Simultaneously killed 2 Brawlers using a single Devastator.
- Master Prototype: Completed the game on HARD difficulty.
- It's an Epidemic: Complete MEET YOUR MAKER.
- I Want Some More: Complete RESURRECTION.
- Religious Experience: Meet Father Guerra.
- This is a Knife: First Prototype Power aquired.
- Project Closed: Completed a //BLACKNET mission.
Mission 1: Resurrection
To start the game you, as James Heller, need to join the area shown on the map after recovering your memory and open the container to release the Hound. Once the beast removed, stop the alert to complete this part of the operation. Join the mission objective indicated on the map and then infiltrate the lair hidden