In this guide we will show you how to install Android 5.0 Lollipop OS on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900. The device has not yet officially got Lollipop OTA updates. But there is a way through which you can get a stock rom on it. This does not cause any warranty issues, but still you must move ahead on your own risk. We found the leaked Lollipop Stock rom on SamMobile. Installation is easy, but requires proper arrangements. I am also providing you a video link below that will help you a lot in installation. But there are some very important requirements which you have to do before moving ahead. Because wrong process or method can cause a brick phone. And to fix that you have to take it to service center for complete stock recovery. We do not guarantee that this process is 100% safe for all. We had taken all care before doing this and I am providing you all details below one by one. So please read and go ahead. And if you have any question then you can ask on the community thread below.
- Have any doubts on installation of Lollipop Rom on Note 3 N900 then click here
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop ROM Package Video
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop ROM Package Download
- The following guides only works for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. It is a leaked Russian Rom found on SamMobile. Working and wroth testing.
- Charge your phone to maximum. Atleast there must be 80% of battery left.
- We are flashing new ROM. It is a un-confirmed leaked stock Rom of Lollipop. It is not officially released but the leaked edition is working very well. In India yet, Samsung has not officially released a OTA update for Lollipop on Note 3. So this can void warranty.
- You will need a Windows based system. Windows 7 or higher.
- You will have to install the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your pc and configure Android ADB on your system. You can find all the files at one place. I am providing you a download link of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop ROM Package. The entire size of this package is 1.26GB after extraction. It has ADB Setup by XDA, Note 3 PIT file, Odin, Samsung USB Driver utility and Note 3 N900 Lollipop Rom. Just download this and extract the content on your Desktop.
- We are not responsbile for any damage or issue occure on your phone after using the files. Please move ahead on your own risk.
- Download Samsung Kies and install it on your Windows pc. Connect Note 3 SM-N900 to pc and take a full backup. Go in Settings > Backup and Reset. Run a full factory restore.
- In Note 3 go in Settings > General > About. Tap continuously on build number to turn on Developer options. Then go back in Settings > General > Developer options and then turn on USB Debugging.
- Download the Rom package. Extract all the files on your Desktop in a folder. There are 5 rar archives in that. Extract them one by one separately.
- Connect Note 3 to your pc through original USB cable. You will get a popup on your screen for a driver installation. If you had installed Samsung Kies then most of the drivers will be updated. But if Windows is unable to find the driver then from the Rom package run Samsung USB Drivers installation Utility. It will update all needed drivers.
- The next thing you have to do is run adb-setup-1.4.2. This will configure Android ADB. To test start CMD and in that type adb and hit enter. Then type adb devices and hit enter. You will get a connected devices. Do not move ahead unless and until you get a respond from CMD. If no devices are found then it means Samsung USB drivers are not properly installed.
- Once done with above steps, turn off your mobile phone. Do not disconnect. Home Volume Down + Home + Power key at the same time. Then press Volume Up key to put the device in Download Mode. Leave it aside and let it be connected.
- On the folder where you had extracted all Rom package, extract Odin, Note 3 N900 PIT File and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 Leaked Android Lollipop RoM by Sammobile package.
- Now double click on Odin.exe. Check the ID:Com section. That will turn to blue which means device is detected.
- In that first click on PIT and select the ha3g.pit file. Wait for sometime till the file loads. Then one by one click on BL and choose N900XXUEBOA6_N900SEREBOA6_N900XXUEBNL6_HOME.tar file. This will come after extarcting the rom Lollipop rom. Click on AP and select the same above .tar file. Similarly you have to click on CP and CSC and choose the .tar file one by one. Odin will take some time to load the ROM. So do not click anything. Also check that the device always recommended connected to pc through the usb cable.
- Now once the rom is loaded click on Start. The process will start. It will take some time so do not do anything. If you get Fail message then it means some file is missing. Once again verify everything. See that the PIT file is properly selected or not. the process take around 20 to 25minutes.
- At the end the device will reboot and you can enjoy the new Lollipop Rom on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.
Screenshots of Android 5.0 Lollipop on Note 3