Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War II Chaos Rising Walkthrough
Prototype 2 is the story of an ordinary husband of a deceased wife and a father of a dead son,...
May 12 2012
UEFA Euro 2012, a grand tournament of Europe where 52 nations from European continent...
May 04 2012
Video Part 1Video Part 2Video Part 3Video Part 4Video Part 5Video Part 6Video Part 7Video Part 8
Apr 25 2012
Released on 24th April Prototype 2 proves to me better than its predecessor. Mutated characters,...
Apr 25 2012
The Da Vinci Disappearance is the 1st downloadable content package for Assassin's Creed...
Mar 19 2011
Best Upcoming Action Xbox Games for 2011:Ace Combat: Assault Horizon: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon...
Jan 14 2011
Your Blood Ravens have saved the sector, but can they save themselves?
In THQ Inc. and Relic Entertainment’s sequel to the acclaimed Dawn of War II real time strategy franchise, you return to sub sector Aurelia where a long lost frozen ice planet has reappeared from the Warp, bringing with it new secrets to uncover and foes to face. In Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising you will take command of the Blood Ravens and defend the sector against the Chaos Space Marines of the Black Legion. Purge the chaos filth and hold the chapter together as traitorous forces work from within to try bring down the Blood Ravens.
Upgrade your squads with new legendary wargear and unlock new special abilities, as your squads advance to level 30. Will you remain steadfast to the Emperor or risk heresy to gain new dark and destructive powers?. In multiplayer swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and pit your bloodthirsty warband of Chaos Space Marines against the new units and reinforced armies of the Space Marines, Orks, Eldar, and Tyranids.
- New Single Player Missions – Continue your fight against the enemies of the Emperor and use your squads’ wargear, abilities, and experience to battle Chaos in 15 new missions
- New environment and Multiplayer Maps – New ice planet graphics set will increase the visual diversity and adds 7 new PVP maps
- Aspire to Glory – Build your existing squads up to level 30 and unlock even more devastating abilities
- Chaos Corruption Mechanic – New single player mechanic allows you to equip incredibly powerful equipment that corrupts your squad and will guide the story towards or away from the corrupting influence of Chaos
- New Multiplayer Race – Swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and play as the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in multiplayer battles against both Chaos Rising and Dawn of War II owners
- New Units – New units for the Space Marines, Orks, Tyranids, and Eldar armies in multiplayer.
- 2 New Last Stand Heroes – Face off against the relentless horde as either the Chaos Sorceror or Tyranid Hive Tyrant
THQ announced the launch of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising. This expansion developed by Relic Entertainment is now in stores, but also on Steam. Its selling price is $ 29.99. Please note that Dawn of War II - Gold Edition is also available. The set includes the original and expansion Chaos Rising. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising follows the events of Dawn of War II offers an entirely new faction, or the Chaos Space Marines. You will also find new missions, units (Orks, Eldar, Tyranids and Space Marines) and maps and a maximum level from 20 to 30 for your characters. Dawn of War II focused on micromanagement, spent managing overboard and added a role playing aspect appealing. Chaos Rising, its first expansion, the momentum continues and reinforces the role-playing game proposing a system of alignment: chaotic or loyal to the Emperor. A true happiness.
The first expansion for Warhammer 40,000: