Vault-Tec engineers have worked around the clock on an interactive reproduction of Wasteland life for you to enjoy from the comfort of your own vault. Included is an expansive world, unique combat, shockingly realistic visuals, tons of player choice, and an incredible cast of dynamic characters. Every minute is a fight for survival against the terrors of the outside world – radiation, Super Mutants, and hostile mutated creatures. From Vault-Tec, America’s First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation.
Vault 101 – Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you’ve ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.
- Limitless Freedom! – Take in the sights and sounds of the vast Capital Wasteland! See the great monuments of the United States lying in post-apocalyptic ruin! You make the choices that define you and change the world. Just keep an eye on your Rad Meter!
- Experience S.P.E.C.I.A.L.! – Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation – the SPECIAL Character System! Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL affords unlimited customization of your character. Also included are dozens of unique skills and perks to choose from, each with a dazzling variety of effects!
- Fantastic New Views! – The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again! No longer constrained to just one view, experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective. Customize your view with the touch of a button!
- The Power of Choice! – Feeling like a dastardly villain today, or a Good Samaritan? Pick a side or walk the line, as every situation can be dealt with in many different ways. Talk out your problems in a civilized fashion, or just flash your Plasma Rifle.
- Blast ‘Em Away With V.A.T.S.! – Even the odds in combat with the Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System for your Pip-Boy Model 3000! V.A.T.S. allows you to pause time in combat, target specific body parts on your target, queue up attacks, and let Vault-Tec take out your aggression for you. Rain death and destruction in an all-new cinematic presentation.
- Mind-Blowing Artificial Intelligence! – At Vault-Tec, we realize that the key to reviving civilization after a global nuclear war is people. Our best minds pooled their efforts to produce an advanced version of Radiant AI, America’s First Choice in Human Interaction Simulation. Facial expressions, gestures, unique dialog, and lifelike behavior are brought together with stunning results by the latest in Vault-Tec technology.
- Eye-Popping Prettiness!* – Witness the harsh realities of nuclear fallout rendered like never before in modern super-deluxe HD graphics. From the barren Wasteland, to the danger-filled offices and metro tunnels of DC, to the hideous rotten flesh of a mutant’s face.
FALLOUT 3 GUIDE :
Fallout 3 exchanges the top view of the first two episodes to adopt a post apocalyptic environment in 3D and more complex. This role-play on PC offers great freedom of action player who can develop the character as he sees fit but also interact with other players as he wants to lead on one of 200 different endings.
GAME PLOT :
The post-apocalyptic staged by Fallout (and their precursor Wasteland), among many other needs in the saga of Mad Max. It is interesting to note in this respect, the parallel between the two series. The both of them found their mark in the first episode quickly became a cult, then culminate in a series of lectures and uncompromising, to finally open up to a wider audience on the occasion of a third component slightly sweetened . The difference is that moviegoers have expected Mad Max 3 than four years. Fans of Fallout them poireautent ten years! Moreover, after the closure of Black Isle, they have indeed seen the studio Troika Games get their license fetish, so they cringed when it expired in Bethesda, promise of a third strand in 3D real-time view First Person.
Even more than the abandonment of the fighting tactical turn-based and that concessions own multi-media development, the concerns of the fans were on the atmosphere that prevails in the game The Elder Scrolls saga may well be a model regarding freedom of action and movement, it suffers from a universe somewhat impersonal and generic, especially in a tone that was very politically correct fear the worst for Fallout 3. However, from the first minutes of play, used in the series will find familiar ground. The character creation phase reveals that the game system that made the comprehensive strength of previous games has been preserved in its broad lines. The determination of the seven basic characteristics of your avatar (the HOC) establishes the basic profile. You then need to allocate skill points to clarify the degree of competency in particular areas (firearms, pitch, explosives, stealth, medicine …). A high score increases the chances of success of a given action, or can take part in a mini-game (picking locks or hacking terminal) that will determine success. In As you progress, you’ll get new skill points to distribute.
- Chapter 1: First step in the shelter 101
- Chapter 2: Walking in his footsteps
- Chapter 3: Galaxy News Radio
- Chapter 4: Scientific Research
- Chapter 5: Tranquility Lane
- Chapter 6: The waters of life
- Chapter 7: Follow the track (part 1)
- Chapter 8: Rescue from Paradise
- Chapter 9: Follow the track (part 2)
- Chapter 10: Finding the Garden of Eden
- Chapter 11: The American Dream
- Chapter 12: Remove it!
CHAPTER 1 : FIRST STEP IN THE SHELTER 101 :-
You start by choosing your name, the sex of your character and his physical appearance. Your mother subsequently dies and you are left with your father. Move towards the latter that gives you the playpen and closes the door. Follow the directions, open the door and exit. Take the book and choose Being SPECIAL skills. Follow your father to make a leap in time and find yourself at the age of 10. It’s your 10th birthday and you receive a gift of the Pip-Boy 3000. Talk to invite and more particularly to Amata and enjoy the feast. Among the children present there Butch, it wants you to take your candy, refuse. If you thwart it will try to hit you. Do not back up and restore him blow for blow. Then go listen to the conversation between your father and Jonah. Then exit and go to the engine. Talk to Jonas and wait for the arrival of your father. You receive a rifle, go into the reactor and aim on the three targets. Kill then Radroach and take pictures.
You make a leap in time and you find yourself at the age of 16 years. Exit the infirmary and go right. Amata is in a delicate situation, it is in conflict with the Tunnel Snakes. Set them their account using violence or not (depending on your choices during the dialogue) and enter the classroom. Then go to participate in the discussion of GOAT then exit the room. You then do another jump in time to meet you at the age of 19 years. You wake up at Amata who is in tears. She tells you that your father has fled and that Jonas was killed. You only have one choice: to escape your turn away 101. You can help or not the soldier who was attacked by Radroachs to your right. Then go talk to Butch. You can help by eliminating Radroachs attacking his mother to retrieve Karma points, assist in giving your gun or ignore it completely and let it fend for itself.
Then head to the Atirum. Go next to the officer and then remove the Radroachs. Climb the stairs and walk through the door. Go ahead and cross a second door. Kill them and go Radroachs. Go to the server administrator and eliminate Hannon, the head of security en route. You can find Amata surrounded by a few guards and his father. Ignore them or beat the supervisor and get the password by searching. You can also convince you to give. Do not give it to him your arms because he will not hesitate to use them against you. Go to the post of supervisor and open the door. Hack the computer and open the tunnel Supervisor. Go down the stairs. Open the door of the shelter 101 and activate the command. Flee the place.
CHAPTER 2 : WALKING IN HIS FOOTSETPS :-
Once outside, go down and join the road. Advance to Springvale. Then find the ranch located east of the village. Talk to get Silver and capsules. Then go to Megaton (note however that you can go wherever you like, but for the sake of history it is that you must make Megaton). Upon arrival, the sheriff Simms talks to you. Talk with him, he tells you about Moriarty, a man who could be your father. Then go right and climb to the heights to find a bar. Enter and go talk to that Moriarty. The latter claims to have seen your father was there. The man asks 100 capsules cons of new information. Once the amount paid, he advises you to visit the Galaxy News Radio southeast of the city of DC. Before you go do some side quests ("The Power of the atom" that allows you to unlock "Surviving the wasteland"). Warp then the Super Duper Mart and walk to the subway station Farragut West. Cross the North Chevy Chase and the school to the station by removing some mutants road. Before the station is a Behemoth (mutant stronger than others). Let him remove other creatures and then remove it (do not forget to search the bodies to pick up objects and weapons before the battle). Enter and talk to Three Dog.
CHAPTER 3 : GALAXY NEWS RADIO :-
Three Dog offers cons of working for him information about your father. You must go to the Museum of Technology (south) to find the parts necessary to repair the relay radio was destroyed by a mutant. Follow the path shown on your Pip-Boy. Exit the station via the back door and head toward the door of the tunnel (following the green arrow on the map). Proceed through the tunnel and turn right onto Dupont Circle station. Cross the Metro station to Central along the tunnel. Then take the path indicated in white representation and activate the switch. Exit the tunnel. You will find the Mall. Remove the mutants and go to the museum of technology. Climb the stairs and cross the last door. Proceed until you find a second tunnel. Take the left door and go up the space rocket. Go down the stairs and take the next corridor to the ship Virgo II. Grab the dish and leave the museum of technology to return to the Mall. Go to the obelisk and enter. Install and repair the relay as you requested Three Dog came back to it. Once in his presence, you get a key, it is the key stash of weapons.
CHAPTER 4 : SCIENTFIC RESEARCH :-
Go to Rivet City, find the lab and talk to Dr. Li You learn that your father went to the Jefferson Memorial. It will be your next destination. Once you reach the place, visit the gift shop. Proceed into the hallway of the Memorial and turn right. Turn left. Enter the control room and discover that your father is gone. Collect holodisques located on site and see the 10th entry. You realize that you must go to the shelter 112. Follow the direction indicated by your Pip-Boy until Casey Smith’s garage. Once there, enter and visit the back room. Pull the lever to find a trapdoor. Down. You are now in the shelter 112. Do what you ask for the robot and sit on the couch relaxing.
CHAPTER 5 : TRANQUILITY LANE
You are thrown into a world in black and white. Come on and talk to George Neusbaum. This asks you to talk to Betty, who is in the playground She asks you to play with her, his games are to make Timmy Neusbaum cry, break the marriage of Rockwell, Mabel Henderson, kill and retrieve a mask and a knife. You can accept (bad karma) or refuse (good karma) the offer of the little girl. Later you will meet Mrs. Dithers who tells you that the little Betty is a malevolent entity who tries to hurt people and then advise you to visit the abandoned house. Then go to the abandoned house (pointing you to the north). Enter and press articles in the following order: radio broken, the glass container, the garden gnome, new container, rubble, garden gnome and the empty bottle. A terminal appears, see the information contained therein and run the program "Chinese invasion". Also read the information on Dr. Braun then leave the house. Go through the virtual door that is located in the center of the city and you come out of this nightmare. This is where you find your father. Talk to him and ask him what you want to know. Next, take shelter, remove the creatures and head to Rivet City.
CHAPTER 6 : THE WATERS OF LIFE
Come see Dr. Li in the Science Lab and listen to what your father says. Then talk with him and join the project Purity. Go to the Jefferson Memorial. Since you have already cleaned the area during a previous mission, go to the souvenir shop. Coming out, join your father and scientists. Follow your father to the rotunda and ask him what to do to repair the facilities. Once you have your answer, leaving the roundabout and come back to the basement. Go down the stairs and turn right until the next room. Follow the inscription "Flood Control" to the pump. Then activate the switch to prevent flooding which is against the wall. The pump needs more power. Go see your father gives you three fuses. Turn back to the pump again. This time, go west towards the door "access to fuses A1" instead of following the sign "Flood Control. Put fuses in the fuse box for power supply which is on the north wall. Then go to the first room of the basement and walk through the door was closed. Activate the computer and use the intercom. Exit the basement and go to the pump control. Talk to the intercom again and cross the gate.
Hug leads to find the pipe. Open it. It was then that the door is hung, it is impossible for you retrace your steps back. Advance through the only path available and eliminate the soldiers that you block the road. Arriving at the roundabout, you realize that your father and the others are locked. Follow the conversation and witness the sacrifice of your father. You must then flee with Dr. Li by plate sewers. Head out in the company of scientists to the Citadel. Take the right path and close the door behind you. Eliminate the soldiers and move on. Dr. Li will ask you to stop caring for Garza, who is seriously injured. Treat it with your Stimpacks (it takes five), if you’re tired, if not abandon it (you can even shoot him in the head to cut short the situation). Then go up the stairs to the west. Proceed until you reach a double door. Press the switch to open. On site, a paladin of the Brotherhood of Steel will help you eliminate the creatures that attack you. Continue, following the tunnel, then climb the ladder to reach the Citadel. Come in.
CHAPTER 7 : FOLLOW THE TRACK
Follow Li and attend the discussion taking place between her and Lyons. Then discuss with the latter for permission to be trained to use the armor assisted. Cross the courtyard and go into the lab. Talk to Scribe Rotchild which advises you to consult the archives. Go north and into the circle A. on site, go south to find the computer in Vault-Tec. See the "Listing of shelter in the region of DC" and "free 87" and "supply of material. You finally locate the site of a JEK. Come chat with Scribe Rotchild in the laboratory. Follow it to get the location of the shelter 87. To get there, you have to go through the Caverns Lamplight. Warp to Casey Smith’s garage, then head to the caves. Once there, open the wooden door located under the strings. This is where the Mayor MacCready (it is a child) you stop and prevents cross. He asks you to save his friends Penny, Sammy Squirrel, held prisoner at Paradise Falls.
CHAPTER 8 : RESXUE FROM PARADISE
MacCready’s friends are in Paradise Falls, north of Arefu. Head to this place and, once there, know the Grouse slavery. You have a choice, discuss with the man and pay 500 capsules, draw your weapon and kill everyone or agree to enslave four people. Proceed to the entrance to Shopping Center and talk to detainees Lamplight. Sammy tells you that to release the prisoners, you can either connect to the network via the computer’s Chief Jones and the collars that prevent disabled children to flee. For this, we need you to have 50 skill points in science. You can also tamper with the box junction (near the cafeteria), if you have 40 skill points in compensation. Otherwise, you can kill everyone and the pockets of the head to find the key to the cage. Just a reminder to not get too close to the barracks as it is teeming with soldiers who can make your task much more difficult than it is. The final solution is to buy the child slave for 2000 capsules (1200 if you can convince him with your skill of speech. Then find the children leaving the toilets in Paradise Falls. They thank you and leave the camp.
CHAPTER 9 : FOLLOW THE TRACK
Back to the caves and talk again with MacCready. This lets you and informs you that there are two passages. The first path is the Murder Pass, it is dangerous to cross, while the second, which is safer, requires 50 skill points in science. You can ask Joseph to show you the first pass and it will get you there. Otherwise, go find the same man in the big room and you light up the computer that will allow you to activate the door of the second pass. If you choose the path of Murder Pass, go ahead and turn left at the first intersection to retrieve Stimpacks in the cabin. It goes without saying that this road is infested with mutants who dream only of your skin. Pass the airlock and move to the reactor hall.
CHAPTER 10 : FINDING THE GARDEN OF EDEN
Continue down the tunnel and walk through the door that leads to a building. Proceed straight ahead until you reach the stairs. Come, cross the single door and walk to the refectory. Open the door located at the bottom and pick up Stimpacks and ammunition that are in the room then remove it again. Go to the hallway to the right and climb. Your next destination appears on your card. Go to this point and eliminate the mutant path. There is a room containing Stimpack the extreme west, the password of the safe is "constant". Then go to the test labs. Proceed down the corridor until a voice calls you. Listen to what she has to say and draw close to the intercom. This is a super mutant peaceful. Especially since it is able to recover the JEK located in an area of high radioactivity. Accept, therefore, to help and go north to find the fire control console. Activate it and come back Fawkes (the mutant), it is now free. However, you have freed other hostile creatures, remove them. Your new ally leads you to your goal and you back the JEK. You must then leave the shelter but the Enclave you stop and robs you of JEK. Sometime later, you wake up in the presence of Colonel. The latter asks for a code purifier, refuse to give it.
CHAPTER 11 : THE AMERICAN DREAM
Take what you own in the locker and leave your cell. You are summoned by the President in person. Visit him in his office. Turn right and enter the Area 3A. It is a laboratory in which many creatures become trapped. Climb the stairs and go to the door that leads to Raven Rock 2. Here Autumn Colonel ordered his men to shoot you down, despite the recommendations of the President. Continue to move forward in eliminating enemies that stand in the way you turn and then take the corridor area 2A and 2B. You will find then in the area 2C. At the end of the hallway there is room on the left. It contains a doll Vault-Tec, which increases your energy weapons skill by 10 points.
Take exit corridor opposite to find yourself in a circular room. Turn left to the control room. You will reach the zone 1A. Climb the large central structure and draw close to the computer that is other than the President Eden. He asks you to clean up the barren and eliminate mutants and other creatures who have found refuge in this region. You’ll have to take the vial of virus modified to go VEC pour into the purifier. Leave the area and if you have enough skill points in speech, you can convince the President to dissolve the Enclave. Cross therefore Areas 1A and 1B after having passed through the corridor and turned right. Move again sector 1C until then follow the passage to leave this place. This is where you come to help you find Fawkes. Go to the lab and talk to the Citadel Lyons. The Brotherhood is preparing to attack the Enclave to use the purifier and you decide to accompany them. You’ll have to do all the side missions before you go because it is the last mission. You will need to save at this stage of the game if you want to know the various purposes available.
CHAPTER 12 : REMOVE IT
Quit the Citadel and follow the Liberty Award. Neutralize the creatures you encounter in remaining distance to not suffer the damage caused by the bombs he throws. You will find the doors of the museum Jefferson. During the last quest you need to decide if you will add the virus purification. Whatever your choice, go to the gift shop. Eliminate the enemies that stand in the way you can go to the rotunda. You’ll meet Colonel Autumn. Try to convince him to switch sides and abandon its plans, if not fight it and get rid of some. Approach the lock and you will realize that a person must sacrifice himself to add the virus before the room exploded. You can either enter or leave Lyons you undertake this task.
Sacrifice Lyons : Sacrifice without virus
In the second case, you find yourself in front of the entrance of filtration auxiliary, use the virus and add it to the purifier. Use Rad-X to hang on for some time because you will then enter the code 216 on the control table.
CHEATS, TIPS AN HINTS :
- Vault 101 Citizenship (10) : Pip-Boy 3000 obtained.
- GOAT whispered (10) : GOAT past.
- Reaver (10) : Level 8 attained with bad karma.
- Mercenary (10) : Reached Level 8 with Neutral Karma.
- Protector (10) : Level 8 attained with good karma.
- Psycho Joker (10) : Explosives placed for pickpocket.
- Yes, I play with dolls (10) : 10 dolls Vault-Tec found.
- Plus they are great … (20) : All super mutant behemoths killed.
- Herald of War (20) : Level 14 reached with bad karma.
- Virtuoso survival (20) : Reached Level 14 with Neutral Karma.
- Ambassador of Peace (20) : Reached Level 14 with Good Karma.
- Escape! (20) : "Failure!" successful.
- Walking on His steps (20) : "Walking in His steps" successful.
- Galaxy News Radio (20) : "Galaxy News Radio" successful.
- Scientific research (20) : "Scientific Research" successful.
- Tranquility Lane (20) : "Tranquility Lane" successful.
- The Waters of Life (20) : "The Waters of Life" successful.
- Follow the track (20) : "Follow the track" successful.
- Rescue from Paradise (20) : "Rescue from Paradise" successful.
- Finding the Garden of Eden (20) : "Finding the Garden of Eden" successful.
- The American Dream (20) : "The American Dream" success.
- Big trouble in Big Town (20) : "Big trouble in Big Town" successful.
- Gambit superhuman (20) : "The gambit superhuman" successful.
- Survival Guide (20) : "Survival Guide" successful.
- They! (20) : "They!" successful.
- Nuka-Cola Challenge (20) : "The challenge Nuka Cola" successful.
- Head of State (20) : "Head of state" successful.
- The man replied (20) : "The man replied" successful.
- Blood ties (20) : "Blood links" successful.
- Oasis (20) : Oasis succeeded.
- The power of the atom (20) : "The power of the atom" successful.
- Tenpenny Tower (20) : "Tenpenny Tower" successful.
- Strictly professional (20) : "Strictly Professional" successful.
- Must shoot them in the head (20) : "Should we shoot them in the head" successful.
- Stealing Independence (20) : "Stealing Independence" successful.
- Internal Disorders (20) : "Internal disorder" successful.
- Song Agatha (20) : "Song of Agatha" successful.
- Rangers of Reilly (20) : "Reilly Rangers’ success.
- Poor fellow (20) : 300 people killed.
- Pest Wildlife (20) : 300 creatures killed.
- Demon with a forked tongue (20) : 50 challenges of speech won.
- Prospector data (20) : 50 terminals pirated.
- The key is for cowards (20) : 50 locks crocheting.
- Advance solitary (20) : 100 sites found.
- Scourge of Humanity (30) : Level 20 reached with bad karma.
- Paradigm of Humanity (30) : Reached Level 20 with Neutral Karma.
- Last hope of Mankind (30) : Reached Level 20 with Good Karma.
- Armorer (30) : Each weapon custom manufactured.
- Vault-Tec CEO (30) : 20 dolls Vault-Tec found.
- Remove it! (40) : "Withdraw that!" successful.
Press the square (or ~ depending on the version) to open the console and enter the following codes.
- addspecialpoints # — # Add special points.
- advlevel — Moving one level.
- GetQuestCompleted — Complete the quest underway.
- getXPfornextlevel — Show experience to the next level.
- Kill — A selected target kill instantly.
- modpca (special) # — Earn points # stats in one category.
- movetoqt — Advancing the player to the point of collection in progress.
- player.additem 0000000F "XXX" — Replace "XXX" with the money due.
- player.setav <SPECIAL> # — Change the value of an attribute chosen. This value is between 1 and 10.
- player.setav <SKILL> # — Increase the skill level to # (maximum 100).
- player.setlevel # — Skip to the level of the character #
- rewardKarma # — Earn karma points #.
- rewardxp xxx — Gaining experience points xxx.
- setracemenu — Open the tiny character creation.
- setspecialpoints # — Fix the number of special points to #
- tcl — No clipping.
- tfc — Activate free camera.
- TGM — God Mode.
- tm — Enable or disable the HUD.
- tmm1 — All markers map.
- unlock — Unlock all locks (doors, chests, terminals, etc.).
Weapons and Ammunition Codes :
These codes are for use with the command "player.additem xxx yyy" where xxx is the object code and yyy the quantity to add.
Bare hands —-
- Punches spikes – 4354
- Top brass knuckles – 4324
- Gauntlet flayer – 432B
- Attended Fist – 4347
- Baton studded – A01DD
- Bat Baseball – 421C
- Knife – 4334
- Switchblade – 289C3
- Knife Combat – 4326
- Tire lever – 4328
- Ripper – 4349
- Gamble – 434
- Mass – 4351
- Nightstick – 4345
- Pool Cue – 4346
- Chinese officer saber – 6415D
- Super Mass – 4352
- Lead pipe – 4337
Small Arms —
- .44 Magnum – 50F92
- .44 Magnum telescope – 434D
- Airgun – 4323
- Dart gun – 432A
- Gun barrels sawn – 434C
- 12 gauge Rifle Combat – 4327
- Assault rifle – 1FFEC
- Chinese assault rifle – 80B
- Shotgun – 4333
- Sniper Rifle – 4353
- Rail Gun – 4348
- .32 Pistol – 80A
- Gun 10mm – 434F
- 10mm pistol with silencer – 4350
- Chinese Pistol – 4325
- 10mm submachine gun – 4321
Heavy Weapons —
- Fat Man – 432C
- Gatling Laser – 432
- Lance-briquettes – 434B
- Flamethrower – 432D
- Missile launcher – 4340
- Minigun – 433F
Energy Weapons —-
- Plasma Rifle – 4344
- Laser Rifle – 4336
- Pistol Alien – 4322
- Plasma Pistol – 4343
- Laser Pistol – 4335
- Granada Pulse – 4331
- Granada bait muddy – 30,664
- Plasma Grenade – 4332
- Fragmentation grenades – 4330
- Mine capsules – 433A
- Fragmentation mine – 433C
- Mine pulse – 433E
- Plasma Mine – 433D
- Nuka-Grenade – 4,342
Unique Weapons —
- Stick around O’Grady (police baton) – 7843D
- Baton repellent – 2D3B7
- Blackhawk (.44 Magnum bezel) – 303A2
- Breaker (Gourdin studded) – CB546
- Burnmaster (flamethrower) – C80BD
- Curse Breaker (baseball bat) – C80BB
- Dog Law (.32 pistol) – 6B532
- Board of Education (Gourdin studded) – C310F
- Toothpick Butch (flick) – 78,440
- Sting ant (knife) – C553E
- Eugene (minigun) – 6B538
- Excalibatte (baseball bat) – C80BC
- Scourge of Black Bart (air gun) – 6B535
- Plasma Rifle A3-21 – 6B539
- Repeating rifle Lincoln – 3C07A
- Rifle victory (sniper rifle) – CB548
- Reservist Rifle (sniper) – 92,966
- Wazer Rifle (laser gun) – 61,793
- Mincer Clover (Chinese officer’s saber) – C80B8
- Jack (Ripper) – C6E5B
- The case (cue) – 66C77
- The end of a smuggler (laser gun) – 6B536
- Vampire Blade (sword Chinese officer) – 78441
- The friend of the road (tire lever) – 78,442
- Shoots fire (gun alien) – C80BA
- The valid point Plunkett (punches spikes) – CAFA9
- The tenderizer (mass) – A874B
- The Clash (fist attended) – BFF62
- The apart-ball (gun guns sawn) – 6B53A
- The terrible shotgun (12 gauge combat shotgun) – 6B534
- Medusatron (laser gun) – 4339
- Experimental MIRV (mega fat-man) – 3422B
- Ol ‘Painless (shotgun) – 66C76
- Pistol Zhu-Rong v418 Chinese – 60C2C
- Gun Colonel Autumn – 6B531
- Laser Pistol Colonel Autumn – ABBE4
- 10 mm submachine gun "Ultra" Sydney – 6E7CC
- Fist-o! (Hand assisted) – CB601
- Fists of love (punches American) – C80B9
- Occam’s razor (knife fight) – CB602
- Looking Protectron (laser gun) – C553F
- Rolling Pin – 29,769
- Super mass Fawkes – 7843F
- Vengeance (Gatling Laser) – CB547
- Vive-blade (knife fight) – C80BE
- Fuel flamethrowers – 29,371
- 12 gauge cartridge – 28EEA
- .44 Magnum cartridge – 2937E
- Cartridge 10mm – 4241
- 5.56mm cartridge – 78CC4
- Cartridge 5mm – 6B53D
- .308 Caliber cartridge – 6B53C
- .32 Caliber cartridge – 207F7
- Cell Alien – 29,364
- Cell medusatron – 6A80D
- Cell Energy – 20,772
- Nail heads – 29,384
- Power Sonic – 56,634
- Jib – 47,419
- Microcell fusion – 4485
- Mini Nuke – 20,799
- Missile – B8791
- Pack electron charge – 6B53E
- Lead – 2935B
- Liberty Laser – 33FE2
- LibertyPrimeWeapBomb – 5932F
- Alien Blaster : Go north of the minefield to locate a radio signal from an alien spaceship. Go there to find a special weapon.
- Brahmin : If you approach a Brahmin and you squat, you can use a command of interaction for the tip.
Overall, Fallout 3 is visually satisfying, never show transcendent. The interiors are not very pretty and exteriors, which are doing much better, rely heavily on the HDR to bring the background textures unsightly. These concessions were inevitable, however, to offer these open environments that extend to the eye. The game also offers some breathtaking views of beauty (ah, this came to Rivet City!). Fans regret that the cons by the Art Deco style is much less pronounced than in previous titles, and the rendering is closer to the clinical realism of a stalker. But what probably upset the most about Fallout 3, the animation is very perfectible characters, including yours (for the 3rd person is pretty unplayable anyway), and appearance of NPCs encountered robotics, inherited defects of Oblivion. One sometimes has the impression that the sprites unsightly Fallout 1 and 2 were more expressive. Similarly, we must admit that the game suffers from a lack of atmosphere.
Although very beautiful (and probably too), the music fails to recreate the feeling of oppression and insecurity that came from the previous album. Finally, note that the interface very similar to that of Oblivion including the presence of a compass to track quests, has its little flaws: PipBoy always offers a content rich, so rich that you end up with open for a yes or a no (to view the world map for example).Particularly convincing hybrid gameplay of Fallout 3 relies on a rewarding character development, a well thought out combat system and countless opportunities for interaction with the universe. The interface is not very practical, but one gets used to live with it. The main shortcoming of Fallout 3 is its theme and sanitized. The presence of a few swear words and graphic violence real unable to forget the previous scenario in mature parts of the series. Although quality of quests, NPCs are too smooth and it’s political correctness prevails.
Some Related Walkthrough Vides :