Heroes of Might and Magic Online is a new action oriented browser based game released at the end of May. The game is a 2.5D MMORPG game which is a port of Heroes of Might and Magic franchise. This game is free to play. The game is based on the story and plot of Heroes of Might and Magic 3. You have here are whole universe to walk on. The game offers some nice online features with four magic systems in it. The player have to select some eight factions from it which comprise of 56 different units. There are three levels in the game. The global level is randomly generated level where the players have to move and they have to interact in a MMORPG manner. The other level is strategic level where the heroes will play some similar map of Heroes 3 where you have to finish up some task in given time. The third mode is combat mode. Where you can fight one on one.
Might & Magic is a name very dear to players standing. The more attentive among you have already guessed as Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes you can define a spin-off of the fantasy series Heroes of Might & Magic, published primarily for the PC (even if the story consists of the first two episodes of the remake on Game Boy and Playstation 2). The game play of this series is to outline a long row of turn-based battles where the player has control of an army of mythical creatures. Even on this last incarnation DS the idea was maintained, although has been simplified (for obvious needs) and turn more to a puzzle game with a strategic shift, and the result, surprisingly, it works perfectly. The title we have in his hands is a valid alternative to the noble and never too praised Puzzle Quest, which years ago had delighted us as a bolt from the blue is on the Nintendo DS on Wii.
- Manage your wealth and flourish your Kingdom; govern your heroes, decide their careers and reign on your powerful cities
- Each order needs some time to be carried out (few minutes, hours or days)
- You don’t need to stay connected while your Heroes are accomplishing your orders and your cities are building new edifices
- Hire heroes and free the mines around your city
- Upgrade your mines in order to improve your incomes
- Add new buildings to your city to gather more powerful troops and get access to more options
- Conquer new territory and fight on epic battles
- Create or join an alliance
- Buy, sell and share resources on the market
- Control the world of Ashan and build the Dynasty of your heroes
About a year later by Might & Magic VI, those of New World Computing in fall camp with the third installment of the grand strategy game Heroes of Might and Magic. We who had the opportunity to play the previous episodes, surely remember the great interest aroused the world and Xeen Enroth. The environment is just one of the most classic RPGs, with heroes, spells, monsters and dungeons, but the structure is typical of turn-based strategy games strictly.
The plot of this episode hinges on the recovery of Erath by the Princess Catherine, who, on his return to his homeland, he finds scenes of desolation and destruction. We tackle the difficult task forces of evil, more aggressive than ever. When the game you can choose to play campaign or single scenario: go to clearly throughout the plot until the final victory is advisable to play the campaign, which runs along a series of missions each with one or more objectives to complete.
The campaigns will allow you to use all elements of the game, going to increasingly higher levels of difficulty. A corollary of these abilities, all our hero can develop additional powers that will enhance the force in combat and during the explorations of the territory. It will be very important to explore the map to find hidden places, where to acquire more power, buy new troops, to find gold or commodity, or find oracles and sanctuaries, which will allow us to have luck and courage during our battles.
Without exploration will be virtually impossible to become competitive, our enemy will give us space at the beginning but soon we realize that we dare to compete with him more. A new chapter will be introduced in the latter levels of our hero, who can earn the XP that will be used for access to higher levels (actually this was also present in previous episodes, but we believe everything is managed better). Also we wear our paladin with a large number of amulets and trinkets range, further increasing the potential.
Characters & Places:
- Heroes are your main tools to control and expand your kingdom.
- They lead your armies, snoop on your enemies, build buildings area around your town …
- They can be recruited at the Tavern.
- The changing characteristics of each hero is defined by his learning.
- The types of apprenticeships available vary depending on which faction your city.
- As you gain experience, each Hero can select up to three classes.
- From 3-5 talents are available for each class.
- Some classes allow the Hero to cast spells during combat.
- You will discover artifacts around your Cities. A hero can have up to eight artifacts.
- Cities are your main source of power.
- This is where you recruit Heroes, train your troops and will collect your resources.
- 4 mines are located around your city. They can be improved to increase their performance.
- You city is the center of a region of 24 boxes inhabited by monsters.
- Banish these monsters to gain resources and artifacts, freeing up space to build your buildings region.
- Your resources may be sold at market.
- Caravans allow you to transport resources from one city to another.
- The buildings of the region allow you to improve your economy, to better defend your territory and many other effects
- You must develop your economy and your City to have the opportunity to establish new Cities.
- Each city generates a control area in terms of its level and the size of its army
- Your armies are composed of different types of units.
- The units of the same type can fight together: they then form a platoon.
- The battles are divided into several successive rounds.
- In the first round, the first platoon of your army attacks the enemy first platoon. At the end of the tour, one of the platoons are dispersed and the other continues the fight.
- In the next round, the remaining survivors of the platoon attack the second enemy platoon, and so on …
- Characteristics of Heroes influence the battle when the army attacks, the characteristic of Attack gives a bonus of 0.5% per point to the power of the whole army. The defense is taken into account when the army has to defend
- Other bonuses are taken into account in computing defenses related to the city or region, talents, artifacts, spells …
- At the conclusion of each battle, only 30% of troops are dispersed permanently lost. This means that in case of defeat, your army will restore 70% of its starting power.
World map, strategy, borders:
- The world map is the view that allows you to plan your long-term strategies.
- Free areas allow you to install new Cities are essential to access certain resources
- You can also see the other city, belonging to other players, other factions, other alliances.
- Before you create a new city, you will first need to develop your existing Cities and accumulate enough resources.
- Each city generates a control zone. Nobody can settle in this area. When the player joined an alliance, control areas are pooled.
- You can see the armies moving on the map. However, Heroes and Caravans are invisible.
- When an army moves, it must stop all four boxes, except when it is in the zone of influence of the player or his alliance. The speed of an army is divided by 2 when it contains catapults.
- During the night, no army can move. All troops are forced to stop and bivouac.
- There are several levels of zoom on the strategic map.
- You can spy on your neighbors to get information, but be careful not to be captured or wounded.
- It is possible to steal resources to your enemies by sending your troops to plunder their mines.
- It is also possible to attack an enemy city to weaken the army that protects it.
- Finally, you can besiege a city and capture it if you go out victorious.
- During the siege, you can attack the ramparts to kill the garrison or use your catapults to destroy enemy buildings.
- Be careful when you move into enemy territory. Your army must halt all four boxes. It will then be vulnerable to espionage and enemy attacks.
- You can defend your territory against looting by ordering a Hero patrol with his army.
- You can support your heroes on patrol by building forts in your area. They give you a boost defense and limit the damage in case of looting.
- All players can create an alliance. Each alliance can accommodate up to 20 players.
- To join an alliance, it is enough to accept the invitation received.
- All control areas are pooled in an alliance. Thus, the center of your territory is well protected.
- The alliance leader can assign specific roles to members of his alliance. By accepting these roles, players have access to specific tools for managing the military aspects, information transfer and trade.
- It often makes sense to share resources within an alliance.
- The auction house will sell and buy auction resources.
- There are three classifications in Might and Magic: Kingdoms Heroes:
- Domination rewards players who fight a lot and manage vast territories.
- Wealth distinguished players who like to trade, bet on the markets and build a strong economy.
- The honor is for players who carefully manage their troops and heroes, thus managing to hold his own against more powerful enemies.
- Each rank has ten levels. Players get a reward every time they reach a plateau.
The game levels are based on Might & Magic 3 game play. So I here providing you a full guide of that level which will help you to finish up some level fast. It is a very vast game which will make you stick for long hours. I had played around six chapters in the Heroes of Might and Magic 3 PC version. Try this out.
Task: In the first scenario is about to take the city of Terraneus. For the hero of this scenario, it is not possible to reach a higher level than the sixth. Upon termination of this scenario, the four heroes to the next best scenario is adopted. The same is true for trained spells. Artifacts cannot be transferred to the next scenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- First-aid tent
- 14 Pikeman
- Additional crystals, gems, etc.
It is advisable to take as a bonus, the extra crystals, etc., as you have enough of pikemen and this will be scenario but it is pretty easy – a first aid tent is therefore not really necessary.
Solution: You begin this scenario, right next to a city. There are quite a few troops there, but you do not attack, but will join you. Take a look at the area thoroughly in order – please read the general instructions that will explain the general behavior exactly in each scenario. The city is Terraneus an underground city. She can be reached only through the underground gates. One of the gates located in the north and one in the south-west, in the icy landscape. The surest way to achieve a goal is by sea. You should go by boat to the west and invest in the city called plinth. From there it is a short and certainly not the more dangerous route to reach the underground city. The faster you reach the city, the higher the likelihood that you will encounter any very serious opposition. You should before you get started at all, the top recruit in the city people and let these people near the city. Eventually, you are attacked by opponents, and if no one should be in the city, the consequences could have a pretty bad. If you have any additional heroes, so you can explore this with the area and possibly collect gold and other resources. Once in the city Terraneus, then it is no longer a problem to conquer – and solve the next scenario.
1. Guardian Angel:
In this scenario, it is about to conquer all the cities and wipe out all enemies. For the hero of this scenario, it is not possible to reach a higher level than the twelfth. Upon termination of this scenario, the eight heroes to the next best scenario is adopted. The same is true for trained spells. Artifacts cannot be transferred to the next scenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- An angel
- Three Zealot
- Scroll of prayer
It is recommended that as a bonus to take the angels because the angels are generally quite strong and have a good defense.
Solution: In this scenario, you first have no city. You have to take within seven days of a city, or you will lose. Go from your starting point in the south to north. They come in the city Fair Feather ", which you can take without problems in itself. Around the city are like angels, the plan, but nothing bad, but only join your party. With the portals of fame in the West and East, you can produce Engel, reinforcing the army. Now, you can be prepared to take the other cities. Recruit new heroes, army, etc. You get the ties of west and east through the underground gates. Once in the ground, you will be attacked by various opposing hero – depending on how long you have used there, they are strong or weak. If the opposing hero off, you can conquer the four cities. Mission accomplished.
Task: In this scenario, it is about to fill all seven towers and the prey of prey so as to claim for themselves. This scenario, you play with the top eight heroes of the previous scenario. In this scenario, it is the last scenario, the Long live the Queen "campaign. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- An artifact Golden Bow "an artifact lion sign of courage" never-ending one artifact bag of gold "
It is advisable to select the Never-ending as a bonus bag of gold ", because this artifact is enough gold in stock – Gold is in fact quite important in this scenario.
Solution: You have three cities that you have to build first. They have no defense in part (such as walls, etc.). These walls (and more) must be established. One can see out in this scenario, a pretty good structure. On the north are the towers of prey and then your city to the south, separated by forests and small ways from each other. To all to come to the north, you need to by opponents, which should not be a problem. Take off the cities and distribute your heroes in the entire country, so you can immediately in e event of an attack to counterattack. Take in the underground cities in themselves and try to eliminate the enemy – this is often quite difficult, because the enemy to flee the time.
Collect all the gold and other resources which are on the road on. The fireplaces are not really a fire, but pretty good gold reserves. Examine, therefore each fire. If you feel strong enough, you should take the Gryphon towers. On the north, three towers are located side by side. To get there, you must past a guard, who asks you for a password. The password you get something western in a tent. Afterwards, the three towers are applied without any problems. The other towers (two each) are located west and east of e three towers. To get to it, you have to pass through the gates (fight) and then fight another garrison. This total of four times, and the contract is fulfilled.
Chapter 2: Dungeons
Task: In the first scenario on the evil side it’s about finding the golden dragon queen and carried in the afterlife. For the hero of this scenario, it is not possible to reach a higher level than the twelfth. Upon termination of this scenario, the eight best heroes are taken into the game. Artifacts cannot be assumed. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things.
- A dragon-slayer-magic spell
- A silver bullet
- 100 Imps
It is advisable to take as a bonus to the 100 Imps, as in this scenario are very much on the road and do a few battles to be successful.
Solution: In this scenario, there are a total of five cities, a city belongs to you already (start). The cities are scattered all over. The Golden Dragon Queen is located across the northeast, in the underground. Earn gold in this scenario because you can recruit as many fighters. This scenario begins for you at all in the east. Look briefly in the city go to the right and to start exploring is to the south. There have also waited a couple of heroes who want to join you. Next door is a tent of a master key that gives you rmission to pass through a guard in the West. Now go west. During the trip, you will still join a few people.
Go further west, where you can pass the guards without any problems. It is there a green tent, where you are, the local master key permission to guard the green (access to e underground to happen). Now the way across the country in the northeastern corner. During the long trip you can take the city itself. The guard, who stands before the entrance to the underground pass, you can now because you were already in the green tent. In the underground, you can collect the gold. To kill the dragon, should not be a oblem. If the golden dragon queen was sent to the hereafter, you can explore the next scenario.
Task: In this scenario, it is about to conquer all enemy heroes and towns and destroyed. For the hero of this scenario, it is not possible to reach a higher level than the twelth. Upon termination of this scenario, the eight best heroes are taken into Endszenario. Artifacts cannot be assumed. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Start with the pillar of the eyes
- Start with the first level of the Mages Guild
- Start with the Academy of Art of War
In principle, all bonus types are good here – you have free choice.
Solution: You start this scenario in the background and should in any case first recruit some heroes, because here it is very risky. You should first explore all times underground and win the cities for themselves. To get lots of gold, you should go to the northwestern corner and explore the local mine. There are there a few kites (no, not Morphera) that have to be sent only once in the afterlife. As a reward for this heroic deed you wave a few artifacts, and much gold. Do you have now built up a strong army, you can get from going to the surface. If you do not find the right gate to the top, you should not give up the same – there are a few gates that do not lead to an impasse. On the surface, there are four cities and a few opposing champions to represent but by building up your army in the underground no longer a problem.
3. Stead wick’s fall
Task: In this scenario, it is about to conquer the city Steadwick within three months. You play this scenario with eight heroes from the last or penultimate scenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Start with the hero from the first scenario
- Start with the hero from the second scenario
Make a decision by the party choose better equipped for this scenario.
Solution: This scenario looks at first glance fairly easily, it is not at all. The problem is that the city Steadwick is guarded very well. The opposing army is not easy to combat. So you have to people approaching the first. This happens most easily through the conquest of cities, construction, and of course hiring new heroes and men. Only when you have an army of several hundred men and very good magic skills, you can risk an attack. Did you complete this battle successfully, you can start the next campaign.
Chapter 3 :
1. Borderlands : Take all the mines in it!
Task: In the first scenario is about to take all the mines. For the hero of this scenario, it is not possible to reach a higher level than the twelfth. Upon termination of this scenario, the eight best heroes are taken into Endszenario. The same is true for trained spells. Artifacts cannot be taken into Endszenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Start hero – Beast Master (specializing in snake flies)
- Start hero – Verdish (specializing in first aid)
- Random function (selection of the first two heroes by chance)
It is advisable to start as bonus hero Verdish with his first aid skills to select
Solution: The scenario includes three castles. Ever actually played the whole scenario from the south, behind a border. You should first win the northern part of the scenario for them. Collect gold, take the objects of the gray heroes in themselves, and build your army. Even in the north there are mines, which should land in your possession. Overall, you must have the following mines:
- 2x sawmills
- 2x iron ore mines
- 2x sulfur mines
- 1x Crystal Mine
- 2x gemstone mine
- 1x gold mine
If you feel strong enough, get out of the red tent (a little above your starting castle) enjoy access to the Red Tower.
You can now go to the south (a little southwest) and cross the road. There is a teleported and a storm passage, for this we need a passport. The tent this is the area of the red enemy. Use the teleporter, and you get the very south to the mountains. There is a mine, where the defense is very strong. But it is no matter whether one takes first at the mine or last. First is good, because it still has a fresh army and thus can also earn many experience points. The last to go, is not wrong, because then the army is very ll developed. If you have taken the mine itself, you can go back through the teleporter again and use it on your "side of the road to the east. This takes you to the main gate of the red hero. Go through the gate and take it all the mines (and cities / castles) in itself. If you have taken all the mines themselves, the order is fulfilled.
2. Gold Rush
Task: In this scenario, it is about to have 200,000 gold pieces. For the hero of this scenario, it is not possible to reach a higher level than the twelfth. Upon termination of this scenario, the eight best heroes are taken into Endszenario. The same is true for trained spells. Artifacts cannot be taken into Endszenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Start with three thunder birds
- Start with two
- Start with a great-Behemoth
Solution: The scenario is divided into three landscapes. The three layers are separated by land and water are connected through the underground caves and thus attainable. Of course there is the possibility to reach the other shore by boat. A port is located very south of the river bank. You should first win the Western side of himself and of course all the mines you call his own. If you are strong enough, you can make their way to conquer the other two landscapes. Most importantly, only win once every four alaces for himself, because only as a constant visit of foreign hero can be prevented – and this can be very annoying. Do you have the mines in your possession is increasing every day your account is a few thousand pieces of gold. Another source of money is in the northwest, which is however not so easy to achieve – it is about the time that has to be invested for this action.
First of all you have to visit the castle next to the purple tent, where you will enjoy access to the red tower. Unfortunately, situated in the north only through a red storm – the purple is in the northeastern corner of the scenario. After passing through the purple storm, you get to the red tent, where you will receive according to the color, the red access. Go back to the west side and take the local gold itself – the result is impressive: Pro Diamond pile you get 10,000 gold pieces. Have you taken the money in themselves and count up the daily profits, come after some time on the required 200,000 gold pieces. The scenario is then stopped by it.
It does not matter which character you choose – all three have their advantages and disadvantages
3. Greed :
Task: In this (final) scenario is about to take all the cities and fight all enemies. You can choose at the start of this scenario among the top eight heroes of the last or the penultimate scenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Struggle Tatalia (Heroes from the scenario 1)
- Struggle Krewlod (Heroes from the Scenario 2)
You choose which side you stand and fight for what you want
Solution: Whatever you choose – you have to take all the cities and fight all the heroes. There are both advantages and disadvantages of choice: Fight for Krewlod will bring a better army, but worse off – because everywhere swamps, mountains are, etc., which complicate the path considerably. Struggle Tatalia will show exactly the opposite.
Otherwise, it is only to say that you should first build armies, before you start the offensive
Chapter 4 : Liberation
1. Stead wick’s Liberation
Task: In the first scenario is about to take the city of Steadwick. Here one can solve the task of the seer, which means that you get in the next scenario, access to enclosed artifacts. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- 10,000 Gold
- Two archangels
- Two titans
It is recommended that as a bonus to take the Archangel, as they have one) are more and 2) more freedom of movement
Solution: First, it is necessary to win the cities for themselves and to recruit some new heroes. This is important – as in other scenarios – to prevent the enemy from itself expanded. The city Steadwick is unfortunately surrounded by mountains, etc., so that a path is reached their only on the surface. There are two entrances to the underground – the one in the north and the other in the East. The problem is that the entrance to the east is heavily guarded. Do you have a strong army, you can of course try to take the eastern path. Secure the other hand, is the entrance to the north, since there are no guards present. The road is longer, but safer. If you opt for the path to the north, make a detour to the northwest of the prison and there to free the general. This has a very good experience and you can be very useful in the capture Steadwicks. Are you in the underground, you have to run just to the west and then Steadwick can win with your strong army of its own.
2. Steadwick’s Liberation 2
Task: In the second scenario is about to take the city Kleesive. In this scenario, if one manages to get through all the border posts, to take artifacts. These artifacts can then be incorporated into the next scenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Fire spell
- Spell precision
All bonuses are good in this scenario.
Solution: You start in the west – the enemy is in the East. In between are mountains that offer only a few places one passage. These bodies are guarded by many opponents, but that should not pose a further problem, if you recruit new heroes / armies. You should build the cities on your side, however, and very well guarded. Do you have your army, explore the eastern side of the scenario. Collect all the treasures and get on the road to Kleesive. On the way there you will meet a defense.You should try o be as fast as possible to achieve Kleesive, because then the defense is not as strong. Once Kleesive is in your possession, the scenario is completed. Are you still at the border posts that may bring many artifacts
3. Neutral Affairs
Task: In this scenario, it is about to take all the cities and to destroy the enemy. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Beginning of the scenario with the full logistics capability
- Plate of the master dwarf (defense +2)
As a start bonus, you should select the logistics capability.
Solution: The entire scenario consists almost entirely of a swamp. This is difficult because getting through a lot and you should recruit witches, who are familiar with the path. You should also pass border posts to get to various artifacts. For this scenario, there is not much more to say. Opponent off, city take over and win the scenario for themselves.
Task: In this scenario, it is about to take all the cities and to destroy the enemy. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Beginning of the scenario with the full navigation capability
- Beginning of the scenario with three stages one-Mages Guild
- Beginning of the scenario with a Level 3 Mages Guild
- As a start bonus, you should take the Level 3 Mage Guild.
Solution: This scenario is quite large and extensive. A lot happens in the background. They begin in the west and should have the same build your army. Did you build the army, you should immediately go underground and conquer the cities. The inputs to the substrate are close to your cities. In the background is the way, unfortunately, is anything but easy, because the opposing teams are constantly everywhere. On the whole case is to add that each city boasting a garrison, which is to be fought but very slightly. The cities are located in the south (2x) and north (2x) and one in the east. Are the cities destroyed in your possession and the opponent, the campaign is finished
1. Gryphon’s Heart
Task: In the first scenario is about to bring the spirit of the artifact suppression "within three months of the Stone Castle. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Spell small wave of death
- A black knight
- Skeleton Transformer (from your town)
It is advisable to take this as a bonus the Black Knight or the spell. Both objects show a positive effect here.
Solution: Stone Castle is located in the center of the map, in the south of your city. The card has three soothsayers, and only if the puzzles are solved, you come into the possession of the artifact spirit of oppression. " The soothsayer is a bit east of your town, the other underground, and the third above. Do you have the artifact in your inventory, you can go to Stone Castle, where the road will besiege by enemies.
2. Season of Harvest
Task: In the second scenario, on the bad side, it is to get to 2500 skeletons in your possession. The artifacts that you find here can be incorporated into the next scenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Vampire’s cowl (+10 points from necromancers)
- Necromancy Amplifier (+10 points for all heroes in the field of necromancy)
- Desecrated graves
The best bonus is the necromancy amplifier, because this bonus has a positive effect on all heroes.
Solution: You begin the scenario on an island in the northeast. It waits for a ship to you, which brings you to the west. You should definitely build more ships for other heroes. There are here two border posts, which you get artifacts. One is located in the northwest and the other in the west. Behind the western border post is a prison, is imprisoned in the Sandro. The liberation brings skeletons and a great hero. In this scenario, you must indeed have skeletons in 2500. It is best to recruit several migratory monster and then turning into skeletons -> the Necromancy Amplifier does wonders here. Do you have the 2500 skeletons (They protect each), is the scenario ended.
Task: The third scenario on the bad side, you must destroy the Death Knight Mot. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Candlesticks of death (destroy immunity against undead)
- Protection from Earth Magic spell
- 25 Zombies
The best bonus is the 25 zombies.
Solution: You must Mot bring down, which is located in the southeast. The road there takes you through many battles that you can cope with a stronger army with no problems. There is nothing else to say this scenario, fight – you Mot
4. Day to Night
Task: In this scenario, you must destroy all enemies and take all the cities themselves. They have all the artifacts from the last scenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Spell small wave of death
- Artifact Deadmans Boat (+15 points necromancy)
- three ghost dragon
The best bonus is the ghost dragon.
Solution: Since this scenario is only from the typical all-in-itself-tear "principle, there is nothing special to say. Hint: Follow the road from city to city. If you have not recruited a few heroes in addition, you can send one or two into the ground, because there is massive gold, etc.
Chapter 6 : Passage
1. Safe Passage
Task: In the first scenario is about to bring the Necromancer Nimbus with the statesman-order artifact to the City High Castle. Nimbus and the seven most powerful heroes then be taken over into the next scenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- The seven-league boots
- Basic logistics capabilities
- 2500 units extra gold
It is advisable to take the seven-league boots, because you are in this scenario very much on the road – the boots thereby increase the range.
Solution: Nimbus is in the northeast of the scenario and has to be your castle, which is located in the southeast. Sorry, three border guards stand in the middle of the road that must be passed. It is advisable to recruit other heroes, and distribute the tasks so that everyone is a key-tent visits. You can take care of the Nimbus and protects this.
The individual tents are located at:
- The Red Tent – Southeast
- The green tent – North
- the blue tent – Northwest
Are all the doors opened, Nimbus will be escorted with no problems.
2. United Front
Task: In the second scenario is about to destroy all enemies and take the city itself. The six best heroes will be incorporated into Endszenario. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- 35 King griffin
- 35 iron golems
They are also much stronger.
Solution: They have four cities that are scattered everywhere on the map. To the northwest there are a few enemy cities, just waiting to be conquered by you. You should attack these cities as quickly as possible so that a stronger counter can be excluded from the beginning. On the way, you will encounter some zombies, which should not be a real danger. More about this scenario there is not to say, since it is again a typical all-to-take "scenario is.
3. King and Country
Task: In the last scenario of the good campaign, it is also important to eliminate all opponents and take the city itself. In this scenario, the final battle takes place. As a bonus to the start of this scenario can be selected the following things:
- Start with the Helm of Heavenly Enlightenment (all abilities +6)
- Begin with the book of magic
- Start with the hat of the master magician (Level 5 spells can be used)
It is advisable to take the heat of the master magician.
Solution: This is, as already mentioned, the last scenario of the game. Be sure to pay attention to Queen Catherine and Lord Haart, because if these things happen is, the scenario is lost. Short position statement: Your City Tower is located in the northwest, the castle town in the southwest and the southeast line of defense in the city. The enemy cities are located in the northeast. The road to the cities is hampered by a few enemy garrisons, but this is not a problem. The only problem is that many opponents are on accursed ground, which greatly restricts the use of magic. Have you carried all enemies into the next world and taken the towns, you have won. By the way: In the underground there are many artifacts – a journey is there but not absolutely necessary for solving the scenario
More Info :
Graphically the game is good, even if its structure harnessed in classic 2D objects and characters are very well reproduced, also each creature has its own animation that characterizes it. Even the movies are well made, supported by a spoke Italian well emphasized. The sound is on the levels of previous episodes or the classical piece of music background and a vast variety of sound effects during battles. The interface has remained unchanged: a point and click will be enough to move our heroes on the map where the general movement will be highlighted by an optimal path that we will be drawn by computer and we will not have to do is confirm. By pressing the right mouse button instead we have a brief but effective description of an object under examination.
The game is renowned for its excellent AI, there will no errors even the most basic layer of the game. We will undermine the enemy when he has the potential, and will go off then our troops will be sufficiently robust. Woe to leave the city unattended. Essentially the game is identical to the previous chapters with the simple addition of units and spells.