Heroes of Might and Magic Online PC Walkthrough
Prototype 2 is the story of an ordinary husband of a deceased wife and a father of a dead son,...
May 12 2012
UEFA Euro 2012, a grand tournament of Europe where 52 nations from European continent...
May 04 2012
Video Part 1Video Part 2Video Part 3Video Part 4Video Part 5Video Part 6Video Part 7Video Part 8
Apr 25 2012
Released on 24th April Prototype 2 proves to me better than its predecessor. Mutated characters,...
Apr 25 2012
The Da Vinci Disappearance is the 1st downloadable content package for Assassin's Creed...
Mar 19 2011
Best Upcoming Action Xbox Games for 2011:Ace Combat: Assault Horizon: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon...
Jan 14 2011
Heroes of Might and Magic Online is a new action oriented browser based game released at the end of May. The game is a 2.5D MMORPG game which is a port of Heroes of Might and Magic franchise. This game is free to play. The game is based on the story and plot of Heroes of Might and Magic 3. You have here are whole universe to walk on. The game offers some nice online features with four magic systems in it. The player have to select some eight factions from it which comprise of 56 different units. There are three levels in the game. The global level is randomly generated level where the players have to move and they have to interact in a MMORPG manner. The other level is strategic level where the heroes will play some similar map of Heroes 3 where you have to finish up some task in given time. The third mode is combat mode. Where you can fight one on one.
Might & Magic is a name very dear to players standing. The more attentive among you have already guessed as Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes you can define a spin-off of the fantasy series Heroes of Might & Magic, published primarily for the PC (even if the story consists of the first two episodes of the remake on Game Boy and Playstation 2). The game play of this series is to outline a long row of turn-based battles where the player has control of an army of mythical creatures. Even on this last incarnation DS the idea was maintained, although has been simplified (for obvious needs) and turn more to a puzzle game with a strategic shift, and the result, surprisingly, it works perfectly. The title we have in his hands is a valid alternative to the noble and never too praised Puzzle Quest, which years ago had delighted us as a bolt from the blue is on the Nintendo DS on Wii.
- Manage your wealth and flourish your Kingdom; govern your heroes, decide their careers and reign on your powerful cities
- Each order needs some time to be carried out (few minutes, hours or days)
- You don't need to stay connected while your Heroes are accomplishing your orders and your cities are building new edifices
- Hire heroes and free the mines around your city
- Upgrade your mines in order to improve your incomes
- Add new buildings to your city to gather more powerful troops and get access to more options
- Conquer new territory and fight on epic battles
- Create or join an alliance
- Buy, sell and share resources on the market
- Control the world of Ashan and build the Dynasty of your heroes
About a year later by Might & Magic VI, those of New World Computing in fall camp with the third installment of the grand strategy game Heroes of Might and Magic. We who had the opportunity to play the previous episodes, surely remember the great interest aroused the world and Xeen Enroth. The