MSI offers a new motherboard to destination processors AMD Athlon and AMD Phenom. Bearing reference G45-790X, this motherboard offers ATX Socket AM2 / AM3 processors to accommodate AMD Athlon / AMD Phenom and four DDR3 slots to install up to 16GB of RAM.
On board, there is a high definition audio circuit some 7.1 and Gigabit Ethernet, while the video is chosen by the user, who here has two PCI-Express 16x, which allows him to opt for a multi-GPU solution.
As for the connection of data units, he spent six SATA connectors, one IDE connector and Floppy connector. Not forgetting the many USB ports, including six on the rear panel.
- Format ATX
- Socket AM2 + / AM3 CPUs for AMD Athlon and AMD Phenom
- 4 slots for up to 16 GB of DDR3 memory
- AMD 790X Chipset (Northbridge) and AMD SB710 (Southbridge)
- Party Audio: Chip compatible 7.1 high-definition
- Party Network: Gigabit Ethernet chip
- 2 PCI-E 16x
- 2 PCI-E 1x
- 2 PCI simple
- 6 SATA connectors
- 1 IDE connector
- 1 Floppy connector
- 1 RJ-45
- 2 PS / 2
- 6 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 serial port
- 1 headphone jack
- 1 microphone jack