Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging,
is proud to introduce the next evolution in the EOS 1D series of
cameras: the Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Digital SLR camera. The EOS-1D Mark
IV is a high-speed multimedia performance monster with a 16-megapixel
Canon CMOS sensor, Dual DIGIC 4 Imaging Processors, and 14-bit A/D data
conversion, all at 10 frames-per-second (fps), with the widest ISO
range Canon has produced to date. This new camera also features 1080p
Full High-Definition video capture at selectable frame rates packaged
in Canon’s most rugged and durable professional camera body.
Offering a comprehensive combination of
speed, accuracy and image quality, the EOS-1D Mark IV is the perfect
choice for professional photographers and subjects on the move. With a
completely redesigned 45-point AF system including 39 cross-type
points, a new AI Servo II AF focus tracking system with improved
algorithm combined with 10 fps continuous shooting, the EOS-1D Mark IV
can handle even high-speed situations with ease. An APS-H sized 16.1
Megapixel CMOS Sensor, Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors, a spectacular ISO
range of 100 – 12800 (up to 102400 in H3 mode) with an advanced noise
reduction system helps ensure sharp, low-noise images even in low-light
situations. Add advanced Live View shooting, Full HD movie recording
with selectable frame rates and manual exposure control plus a host of
new features that enhance every facet of the shooting process. The
EOS-1D Mark IV is the choice of professionals looking for the ultimate
in SLR performance.
- New 45-point Area AF sensor including 39 cross-type AF points with f/2.8 support plus new AI Servo II AF with improved algorithm.
- ISO 100 – 12800 (expandable to L: 50, H1: 25600, H2: 51200, H3: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light with low noise levels.
- EOS HD movie with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 60p (59.94) / 50p).
- 16.1 Megapixel APS-H CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors for high image quality and speed.
- 10.0 fps continuous shooting up to 121 Large JPEGS or 28 RAW using a UDMA CF card.
- 3.0-inch ClearView II LCD monitor, 160° viewing angle, 920,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability up to 300,000 cycles and exclusive dust- and weather-resistance.
- Fully compatible with over 50 EF lenses and a wide range of EOS System accessories.