Wireless Router ASUS RT-N10
Autonomic Controls, Inc. has announced the MMS-2, a two-source...
VIA EPIA-P830 Pico-ITX: Multimedia Prowess Meets Networking...
Western Digital is diversifying even further by embarking on market...
Japanese manufacturer Scythe officially announces the new CPU...
Best Selling ProSafe Smart Switch Family Adds an Option under $400...
Ruckus Wireless today introduced the first Wi-Fi Wall Switch (the...
ASUStek announced shipment of the new standard router 802.11n ASUS RT-N10. As the producer, used in router technology allows Broadcom Accelerange extend network coverage to 300%, and high speed data transfer (up to 150 Mbps) will allow quick transfer or download the necessary data.
The delivery package includes the router utility Asus EZSetup. Specially designed for Russia, it can undergo a process of setting up your wireless network and Internet access quickly, without having technical expertise. The user will need to select your city and the provider, and then enter a minimum data issued at the conclusion of a contract for the provision of telematic services. This utility includes settings for over 100 ISPs in 80 major cities of Russia.
RT-N10 provides the possibility of creating two wireless networks with dynamic bandwidth allocation and access control. You can configure access to the internet guest users without providing a password, and without the right to work with network devices - by creating a virtual wireless router. This approach allows for bandwidth, sufficient for their needs and guarantee the security of your wireless network.
Specifications ASUS RT-N10:
* Supported network standards : IEEE 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11e, IPv4
* Function EZQoS (Easy Quality of Service) ensures optimum simultaneous operation of several network applications (eg, FTP, Games, P2P)
* Administration via web interface
* Remote Administration
* Save / restore configuration files
* Update via web browser
* Restore firmware
* Detection Devices
* DHCP server, WAN DHCP-Client
* Operating Frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.5 GHz
* WAN: 1 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT;
* LAN: 4 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT; Support Ethernet and 802.3 with max. 10/100 Mbps and auto crossover (MDI-X)
* Firewall: NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), intrusion detection with logging
* Journal: missing packages related to security events, system log
* Filtering: Port, IP-packet, URL-address, MAC-address
* Encryption: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
* Authorization: by MAC-address
* Size: 165 x 115 x 30 mm
* Weight: 260