EVGA is proud to announce the EVGA GTX 275 CO-OP PhysX graphics solution. This card takes a GTX 275 dedicated for graphics, and a GTS 250 dedicated for PhysX and combines them on a single card.
The EVGA GTX 275 GPU with CUDA technology delivers astonishing gaming performance with dazzling gaming effects along with incredible GPU computing performance for everything from video transcoding to video and photo editing. Pair that with the raw PhysX power of the GTS 250 PPU and you have a card ready to take on any of the latest games with full power!
NVIDIA PhysX technology adds an element of realism never before seen in gaming. With an EVGA GPU and PPU in your PC, experience dynamic PhysX effects like blazing explosions, reactive debris, realistic water, and lifelike characters.
- NVIDIA GTX 275+GTS 250
- 633+738 MHz GPU
- 240+128 Processing Cores
- 400 MHz RAMDAC
- 1280 MB, 448+192 bit DDR3
- 2268+2200 MHz (effective)
- 127.0+52.8 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- PCI-E 2.0 16x
- DVI-I, DVI-I
- SLI Capable
Resolution & Refresh
- 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- 2048×1536 Max Analog
- 2560×1600 Max Digital
- Minimum of a 680 power supply.
- (Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 46 Amps.)
- An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector