Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 2 Available
ESCORT Inc., the industry leader of radar detection technology, is...
In December we launched Google Currents, an app for Android and iOS...
New Features Focus on Improved Availability, Performance and...
Toshiba Corporation today announced the development of NPEngineTM,...
Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS) Simplified offers easy-...
Augmented Business Visualization, Enterprise Mobility and Workflow...
Adobe Systems Incorporated announced the availability of Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 2 (ES2), a major software release enabling businesses and governments to build applications that improve interactions with customers and constituents across devices and channels. Delivering significant productivity improvements to IT and line-of-business managers, LiveCycle ES2 provides a rich Internet application (RIA) framework for building customizable RIA workspaces, mobile and desktop access to critical applications, and deployment in the cloud.
The following new features and enhancements to LiveCycle ES2 allow for improved customer experiences and communications, and employee and developer productivity across a variety of industries:
Expanded Client and Browser Support
- Extended mobile and desktop access to LiveCycle ES2 help organizations save time and costs by providing seamless end-user access to processes and services that help them complete their work faster.
- Adobe LiveCycle Workspace ES2 Mobile offers access to LiveCycle ES2 from iPhone, Blackberry and Windows mobile devices, increasing user productivity by interacting with tasks on the go.
- Adobe LiveCycle Launchpad ES2, an Adobe AIR application, provides easy access on the desktop to kick-start LiveCycle ES services such as Adobe LiveCycle PDF Generator ES2.
Expanded Rich Internet Access (RIA) Services
- Through closer integration with the Adobe Flash Platform, LiveCycle ES2 enables enterprise Adobe Flex and LiveCycle developers to create user-centric applications that are unique to particular business needs.
- Adobe LiveCycle Mosaic ES2 is a composite RIA framework for rapidly assembling and engaging activity-centric enterprise applications. LiveCycle Mosaic ES2 provides knowledge workers with real-time, contextual information from multiple sources in a single, personalized view. Developers can extend existing applications by exposing their business logic and user interfaces into application "tiles” that can be assembled to create unified views.
- Adobe LiveCycle Collaboration Service (formerly Adobe Flash Collaboration Service) is a new hosted service accessible on the free, ubiquitous Adobe Flash Player runtime that provides developers and enterprises with a scalable solution to easily build real-time, multi-user collaboration into existing or new RIAs.
- A new LiveCycle ES2 plug-in for Adobe Flash Builder 4 beta lets developers easily embed LiveCycle ES2 technologies into any Flex based application.
- Adobe enterprise customers will have the option to deploy LiveCycle ES2 in the cloud, hosted in the Amazon Web Services cloud computing environment. LiveCycle ES2 in the cloud provides organizations with a faster deployment path and lower total cost of ownership. It also allows developers to stage multiple applications before going live in production.
Integrated Design and Development Expedites Time to Value
- Tight integration of Adobe tools and solutions helps connect enterprise designers and developers to produce advanced sets of technologies for automating enterprise business processes.
- Adobe LiveCycle ES2 Solution Accelerators help organizations launch project planning and prototyping, and decrease development time. LiveCycle ES2 Solution Accelerators now include: human capital management, eSubmissions, correspondence management, new account enrollment and services and benefits delivery.
- Adobe LiveCycle Workbench ES2 is an integrated development environment (IDE) that allows developers, designers, and business analysts to work together collaboratively.
Improved Document Services for Customer Communication and Retention
LiveCycle ES2 integrates with Adobe PDF technologies for easy accessibility using Adobe Reader, Flash Player software or Web