The China Sourcing Fairs, the largest
The China Sourcing Fairs: Electronics & Components, Hardware &
Building Materials and Auto Parts & Accessories feature manufacturers from
the Fairs are managed by Pico Event Management, under license from Global
Sources ( GSOL).
Officially opening the events were:
- Mr. Kashi Deora, President, India-China Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Mr. Suresh Deora, Hon. General Secretary, India-China Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Mr. Wang Donghua, Consul General, Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in Mumbai
- Mr. Chen Zhiying, Deputy General Director, General Office of The People’s Government of Guangdong Province
- Mr. Zhu Zenan, Deputy General Director, Department of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, Guangdong Province
- Mr. Song Xuejun, Commercial Counselor, Economic & Commercial Section, Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in Mumbai
"We are very excited about the 2nd annual China Sourcing Fairs here in
Global Sources Exhibitions. "In today’s market environment, buyers throughout
India are aggressively looking for new, quality products that offer competitive
margins for their businesses.
consistently offered innovative, well-made consumer goods, for which there is an
increasing demand here in India. The China Sourcing Fairs provide a unique
opportunity for importers and volume buyers to meet face-to-face with the
largest gathering of
More than 13,600 buyers attended last year’s China Sourcing Fairs in India.
This year’s Fairs feature exhibitors of consumer electronics, electronic
components, and hardware and building materials. New to the event this year are
auto parts and accessory manufacturers.