Sharp launches latest black & white multifunction printers - MX-M310 and MX-M260
Standalone printer with small footprint.Fujitsu Components' family...
New Document Scanner Blends High Speeds and Reliable Document...
Autodesk technologies to come bundled with HP Designjet T2300...
Diverse Range Of Innovative Check Transport and Workflow-Enhancing...
Canon U.S.A., a leader in digital imaging, today announced that...
Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging, today announced...
Sharp offers the functionality of larger A3 MFPs but with a footprint more suited to small or crowded offices with the launch of its latest black & white multifunction products (MFPs). The 31 pages per minute (ppm) MX-M310 and the 26-ppm MX-M260 will appeal to busy workgroups that want maximum performance and versatility without sacrificing their office space.
Both models can be supplied with an innovative inner finisher, which substantially reduces the overall footprint by providing automatic sorting, stapling and offset stacking capabilities without the need to add on a bulky external unit.
“These new machines offer customers all the features they need in a neat, compact design that doesn’t waste valuable office space,” said Marc Brion, MFP product manager, Sharp Electronics (UK) Ltd. “What’s more they can start with the configuration they need today and add more functions as their needs evolve.”
In addition to the space-saving Inner Finisher, customers can also specify faxing, network printing, network scanning and extra paper drawers. The MX-M310 and MX-M260 have the looks to match their performance, too. Contemporary design and elegant curves make them an ideal addition to today’s modern office environment.
Meeting modern businesses needs
For security an optional Data Security Kit can be added to encrypt data and securely erase it after use, as well as a secure network interface to prevent unknown users from gaining access. Other security features include passwords, PINs and user authentication to control print runs and protect each of the MFP’s functions.
To reduce environmental impact, both models comply with the latest Energy Star Version 1.1 criteria and come with two-sided printing and copying as standard to help reduce the amount of paper used.
MX-M310 / MX-M260 Key Specifications
* Print and copy speeds of up to 31 or 26 pages per minute (MX-M310 / MX-M260)
* First copy out time of 4.8 seconds or less
* Automatic two-sided printing and copying
* Sharp Printer Language with Compression (SPLC) for faster throughput
* Compact design
* Electronic sorting and offset stacking for greater efficiency
* Large 8.1” LCD touch-screen control panel
* Robust security
* 1,100-sheet paper capacity
MX-M310 / MX-M260 Options and Upgrades
* Space-saving Inner Finisher for sorting and stapling
* Additional 1,000-sheet input capacity
* Network scanning
* Network printing, plus Printer Administration Utility for easy device management
* Sharpdesk document management software
* Super G3 fax and Internet fax
* Data Security Kit for encryption and secure erase
* Secure network interface
* Barcode printing
* PS3 emulation