This revolutionary new SSD design not only boosts your sustained
performance but it also focuses on random small file read and write
speeds, the speeds that create bottle necks in current and past PATA,
SATA HDDs, and some SSDs. With operating system and applications
consisting of thousands of small files, the RunCore Pro IV Light SSD
can process these files at nearly 4 times the speed of a conventional
spinning hard drive while creating a more efficient and satisfying user
The RunCore Pro IV Light mini-SATA PCIe SSD is the ideal choice
for the storage media of the ultra-mobile PC. With its small footprint
and industry-standard design, the Mini-SATA PCIe SSD format is fit for
embedded solid state storage because it allows for high capacity and
- Key Features
- 80MB/s write and 125MB/s read speeds
- 4K random: 18MB/s read and 5 MB/s write speeds
- 32MB (16GB, 32GB) and 64MB (64GB) cache sizeSpeed increases in startup, application launch, multitasking between
programs, opening/rendering/saving large files, and shutdown
- Silent operation
- Extended battery life
- Heat reduction
- Increased reliability and durability
- Compliant with SATA 2.6 protocol
- Easily install any major OS: Windows9X/Me/NT/XP/CE/Vista/Windows7, MAC, Linux and Unix.
Easy 3 Step Do-It-Yourself Upgrade
All RunCore Pro IV SSD offers upgrading made easy with our
simple 3 Step Do-It-Yourself upgrade package give you all the tools you
need and simplifies the process where even novice computer users can
- Plug the RunCore SSD drive into an available USB port.
- Run the included cloning software.
- Install the SSD and enjoy.
It’s that easy!
The upgrade package includes:
- High Speed USB 2.0 HDD case and cables to clone your existing drive and turn it into an external USB drive
- 15 Day
Free Trialof Acronis Migrate Easy for Cloning your Current Drive
- Runcore Stickers
For more information please visit www.Runcore.com.