SMB’s, Educational Institutions, Govt, and Enterprise organizations looking for a secure, cost effective service for deploying desktop infrastructure.
FloatingApp, a leading provider of hosted IT services has announced the launch of a new hosted service for Windows desktops. This managed service is designed for businesses looking for a better way to reduce their upfront CAPEX costs as it relates to traditional PC’s, and at the same time significantly reduce their operating overhead and support costs.
Some benefits to using hosted desktops as opposed to traditional PC’s include:
- FloatingApp provides OS/Application maintenance and upgrades
- All hosted desktops reside in a secure datacenter
- Deploying FloatingApp desktops eliminates up front CAPEX costs for physical PC infrastructure
- No more depreciating assets
- No more ongoing desktop support costs
FloatingApp is a channel based organization, and is always looking for new partners to deliver FloatingApp’s cloud based offerings. FloatingApp provides hosted Windows desktops, hosted exchange, virtual servers, VOIP services, web hosting, and more. Partnering with FloatingApp provides new revenue streams for VAR’s and Integrators looking to expand their service offerings. For more information please email partners(at)floatingapp(dot)com