CLICKSSL.COM currently offers a free Secure Site Seal to all SSL Certificate Customers, which helps them to educate web visitors on the security technology they employ to protect against phishing attacks and eavesdropping. Security Site Seal clearly shows that the transactions performed on the website are securely encrypted by strongest SSL technology. When visitor click on SSL site seal, it displays website security information.
If you have installed true value SSL (Organization Verified SSL Certificate) then you can show True Site Seal. This shows organizations details such as domain name, business name, address and etc. This way you can give your website visitors visible, real-time assurance that the website is authentic and protected.
Visitors like only user friendly and visible things to see on website. Now if you have installed SSL certificate on website and you do not display SSL Security Site Seal then some visitors may jump out from your website. SSL Security Site is a brand image, especially for online shopping cart websites.
You should be aware of SSL Security Site Seal use and misuse. Following are few assistance on misuse of SSL Security Site Seal.
Who should display SSL Security Site Seal on website?
1. If you have installed verified SSL Certificate on your website, then only you can use SSL Security Site Seal.
Who should not display SSL Security Site Seal on website?
1. If your website is not installed SSL Certificate and you display SSL Site seal then it is SCAM.
2. If you have purchased SSL Certificate but did not install on website and you display Site Seal then it is SCAM.
3. If you have already installed SSL certificate but SSL certificate validity is expired and you display SSL Security site seal then it is SCAM.
4. If you have SSL purchased for one of your company website and you display SSL Security Site Seal on all company website, then it is SCAM.
5. You can display SSL Security Site Seal on SSL Certificate installed website.