Augmented Business Visualization, Enterprise Mobility and Workflow Approval Capabilities Enhance Industry-Leading Enterprise Visualization Platform.
- To further enhance document visualization and extend its family of enterprise visualization solutions to the mobile workforce, Oracle today announced a new release of Oracle’s AutoVue.
- As a leader in enterprise visualization, Oracle’s AutoVue 20.2 helps create rich and actionable visual decision making environments on all delivery platforms with Augmented Business Visualization (ABV). The framework connects portions of documents with business data from enterprise applications for more informed decisions and enables increased effectiveness of a broad range of business processes.
- Demonstrating its commitment to supporting the mobile workforce in the utilities and oil and gas industries, AutoVue 20.2 can be integrated with Oracle’s industry leading portfolio of enterprise applications to visually enable a range of mobile devices by leveraging Oracle’s Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (OVDI).
- To help further streamline business processes and support regulatory compliance in the public sector and energy industries, AutoVue 20.2 enables faster and more complete end-to-end approval workflows by leveraging advanced stamping and digital signoff capabilities.
- The new release extends AutoVue’s world-class support for manufacturing and high-tech customers by introducing new versions of numerous mechanical computer aided design (MCAD) and electronic computer aided design (ECAD) formats.
- Supporting enterprise level deployments, the release includes reliability and stability enhancements, as well as improvements to AutoVue’s security mechanisms, which adhere to Oracle’s Software Security Assurance standards.
- In addition, the AutoVue 20.2 release family includes new versions of Oracle’s AutoVue Document Print Services and Oracle’s AutoVue Integration Software Development Kit (iSDK)
An Industry Leader for Enterprise Visualization Solutions:
- Oracle’s AutoVue continues to be a leader in enterprise visualization solutions by helping customers in the energy, public sector, high tech and manufacturing industries increase operational efficiency and capitalize on information to drive business transformation.
The new release of Oracle’s AutoVue delivers:
- Augmented Business Visualization: A new paradigm in visualization which synthesizes and reconciles information and business data from multiple sources into a single actionable visual environment. Partners and systems integrators can develop ABV solutions which enable users to access ERP data via hotspot links directly from documents and trigger actions in enterprise systems.
- Visually Enabling the Mobile Workforce: With AutoVue available on mobile devices, field technicians have visual access to work-order related documents and can capture a digital record of onsite repair work, greatly improving productivity and wrench time.
- Improved End to End Approval Workflows: AutoVue’s advanced stamping enables more efficient document approvals and digital signoffs and significantly improves document centric business processes, such as building ePermitting or supplier/contractor reviews, while also enhancing accountability and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- “Providing a holistic view to information is critical to transform the value chain, drive operational efficiencies and manage risk across the organization,” says Thierry Bonfante, AutoVue Senior Director of Product Management, Oracle. “New capabilities introduced in AutoVue20.2, such as Augmented Business Visualization, reconcile information from documents and the rest of the Oracle stack, helping companies access critical information in the format they need to make informed business decisions.”
- “AutoVue’s stamping enhancements will greatly benefit our building permit management processes,” said Ties Kremer, Information Manager, Noordenveld Municipality, Netherlands. “The ability to batch stamp documents will speed up our approval processes, enable us to save time and money, and help us meet our regulatory compliance obligations.”
- “AutoVue provides our non-technical teams in marketing and sales with access to customer order requirements and supporting CAD documents and drawings,” said James Lim, Regional Technical Systems Manager at Molex Incorporated. “AutoVue 20.2 has enabled us to refine our quotation process, and reduce order errors.”
- “We are excited about our use of AutoVue’s Augmented Business Visualization framework, which will offer Meridian users enhanced access to related technical documentation,” said Edwin van Dijk, Director of Product Management, BlueCielo. “By including AutoVue’s new regional hotspot capabilities within BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise, the context of engineering information is carried over into the visual representation of complex assets, thereby helping us to improve productivity and operational excellence.”