Don’t be surprised this summer, if you see your family and friends jumping around with light sabers, dueling frantically with Darth Vader, taking advice from Yoda and indulging their inner speed demon with podracing.
Microsoft and Lucas Arts have unveiled for the world the “Kinect Star Wars”, an offering that the Jedi council itself would approve! This highly- awaited Kinect game for Xbox 360, hits Indian stores from April 3, 2012 and is a must buy for gamers.
“Kinect Star Wars” has five dynamic modes – Jedi Destiny: Dark Side Rising, Podracing, Rancor Rampage, Galactic Dance Off and Duels of Fate. The game makes it possible for the Sci-Fi Star Wars fans from any age to dive straight into the Star Wars experience. Some exciting features in the game include:
- Play in 3D, “Kinect Star Wars”. You can play all modes of “Kinect Star Wars” in 3-D as a single player
- 5 Dynamic Modes: Jedi Destiny: Dark Side Rising, Podracing, Rancor Rampage, Galactic Dance off and Duels of FateSpace battles: As you travel the galaxy and throw your lot in with the brave Rebel Alliance to face the evil Galactic Empire, you’ll engage with dark forces in action packed, fast paced and intensive space battles.
- Speeder Bikes and Land speeders: Pilot iconic Speeder Bikes and Land speeders on your epic journey
- Duels: Overcome opponents like Count Dooku and Darth Vader on your journey to become a Jedi.
- Duels of Fate mode, a battle-by-battle experience to sharpen your warrior skills against the Dark Side
- Galactic Dance Off mode loaded with Star Wars-themed pop tunes, where those still honing their Jedi skills, can take a break to battle Darth Vader on the dance floor or dance for the slimy Jabba the Hutt and bust a move “Solo style”.