India’s leading mobile brand has announced the launch of the Karbonn Titanium S5 which is an effort to ‘Massify Technology’. Amalgamating faster processing in the functions of life, engaged communication avenues for your loved ones and a huge screen to see things in perspective; the Karbonn Titanium S5 ”is what ‘the new-age Android smartphone should look like”.
Designed to take engaged smartphone usage across the country, the Karbonn Titanium S5 redefines everyday communications and brings a diverse vista to expand the ‘smart’ life of its consumers. The large screened device brings the world in clear perspective and helps communicate seamlessly across the communication channels. Encased in an eye-catching profile, the slim and smart Titanium S5 comes with powerful and power efficient processing power, a 5” IPS qHD display, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, 8MP camera and more; redefining faster processing and mobility as available in the Indian smartphone market.
A ‘smart’ choice to flaunt amongst peers, the flagship device is available in dazzling colour profiles of Duke Blue and White. The Karbonn Titanium S5 is laden with the cutting-edge 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad core processor which lets the user navigate across applications, browse internet, discover vibrant colours and experience the vivacity of high-end graphics; all at lightening fast speeds. The dynamic smartphone also lets the user indulge in heavy duty multi-tasking by offering a potent combination of 1GB RAM and a 4GB ROM along with the latest in Android technology – Android 4.1.2 ‘Jelly Bean’ supported by a mammoth 2000mAh battery.
Shashin Devsare, Executive Director, Karbonn Mobiles said “With the launch of the Titanium S5 we seek to establish our positioning into the emergent Android domain, and provide our users cutting-edge Android based mobility solutions. Aiming to reach approximately 5 million smart phones devices sales with the Titanium S5 by the next financial year, our impetus will be to garner a huge recall amongst the target audience whom we seek to tap by our innovative TVC’s and brand engagement processes.”
Boasting of new-age technological innovations which are designed to massify your smartphone experience, the Karbonn Titanium S5 brings in a range of smart features like:
- Fast Multitasking Redefined: Titanium S5 is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad Core Processor with a speed of 1.2 GHz. It comes laden with four independent chip units to perform different tasks together, making multi-tasking a breeze. You can seamlessly switch from app to app, enjoy breathtaking download speeds & play the hottest games, all while checking out your social networking.
- Dual-Calling with a Huge Memory to Boot: Titanium S5 is a Dual SIM Android Phone, where SIM1 Supports 3G & SIM2 support 2G network. Now load lots of Apps to your Smart Phone S5 as your Titanium S5 comes with a 1GB of RAM and 4GB of ROM for dedicated processing. It has an expandable memory up to 32 GB to let you store all your photos, movies, songs and applications at a single place.
- An Engaged Camera Utility: Titanium S5 comes with 8.0 Mega Pixel Auto Focus Camera with a powerful flash light that automatically adjusts the focus while clicking image and exposure to ensure beautiful pictures of human subjects. Also it comes with a 2MP front camera for video calling through third party software, bringing social contact closer.
- Sensor Support: Bringing ease of usage to the consumers, the Titanium S5 comes with an array of gadgetry which redefines smartphone engagement and makes easy the use of the device. A range of sensors to do the job are:
- Proximity Sensor: While on call and you bring the device near your ear, Proximity Sensor detects it and can turn off the screen to avoid accidental touch of the screen by ear.
- Acceleration Sensor: Titanium S5 is laden with an Acceleration Sensor which senses the tilting direction of your phone and auto rotates the screen according to the direction to which you have tilted the phone.
- Light Sensor: The Titanium S5 comes with an Automatic Light Sensor which automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen back-light both to improve battery life and make it easier to see the screen.
- Android OS 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM)
- 12.7cm IPS qHD Multi Touch Screen
- 8 Mega Pixels (Back Camera), 2 Mega Pixels (Front Camera)
- Memory expandable upto 32 GB
- 1GB RAM
Adding Mr. Devsare says, “Considering the fact that quad-core processor enabled smartphones do not reach en masse’ due to their dear pricings; we have kept the Karbonn Titanium S5 in the pertinent price bracket which will be available at an MOP of Rs. 11,990/-, exclusively available at Snapdeal.”