Naughty Dog has recently deployed the 1.02 update for The Last of Us game that gets rid of sex hotline numbers while eliminating various problems related to the multiplayer game.
Available on PlayStation 3, The Last of Us is clearly presented as one of the major console games from Sony. Boasting an excellent art direction, a solid storyline, and an effective gameplay, the title of Naughty Dog has attracted many gamers.
However, the game has been made somewhat unusual, with the presence of a fake commercial in-game in post-apocalyptic settings, revealing a phone number that is ultimately real, to join a phone sex.
The developer was told to set up a patch to correct this view. Also, 1.02 update is now available for download on the PlayStation Network, correcting other bugs at the same time related to multiplayer game whose details have been put forward on the studio’s website:
Changelist for Patch 1.02
- Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee