1GHz ARM Cortex A7 Quad Core Processor, 1GB DDR III RAM, 8GB Internal Memory and Inbuilt SIM Card Slot for 3G Data surfing and calling.
DOMO, growing leader in tablets, smartphones and accessories, today announced its latest high-performance tablet DOMO Slate X3G 4th, a hybrid between smartphone and tablet. It enables the users with rich connectivity and power packed performance. The Quad Core Slate X3G 4th has been designed and optimized for enjoying a wide range of content, from placing calls, streaming videos, browsing the internet to console-quality gaming.
The DOMO Slate X3G 4th paves way for the next generation of exciting high performance tablets, which will give consumers the always-on and always-connected lifestyles they want. With extended graphics, compute API support and an efficient GPU architecture, the Slate X3G 4th offers a complete multimedia and gaming experience. The DOMO Slate X3G 4th, powered by the combination of the Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 processor and ARM 40LP POP IP technology, 1GB DDR III RAM and an 8 Core PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU running at 533MHz. It is further enhanced with HawkView camera ISP which helps users experience enhanced image quality and rapid image capture.
The DOMO Slate X3G 4th is framed in aluminum housing, a mere 10 mm thin and weighs just 315 grams. The Slate X3G 4th is designed and engineered to perfection offering strength, lightness and beauty. This tablet was seen on HomeShop18 under preorder at Rs. 9999 which is a very aggressive price for the features and company plans to continue this price for another 2 days post its planned launch date of 30th Sep.
- 1GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-Core Processor
- GPU: PowerVR SGX544MP2 with 8 Rendering Cores
- Multi Touch 5 Point Capacitive Touch Screen
- 5MP Front Camera – 3MP Back Camera CMOS sensor with HawkView™
- 24GB Storage (8GB Internal + 16GB MicroSD Card)
- Supports upto64GB of additional storage
- Supports Portable WiFi Hotspot Inbuilt SIM Card Slots for 3G Data surfing and calling
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Built-in 3200 mAH rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Micro USB Host & Dock port
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone mini-jack
- Blazing Speed with smooth navigation
- Crisp Communication with 3G calling and Browsing
- Thin & light metal body