TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, unveiled TRENDnet TPE-103I Power over Ethernet (PoE) Injector which combines electrical power with a fast Ethernet network connection to produce a PoE signal. TPE-103I helps non-PoE switch to run an Ethernet cable for up to 100 metres on network PoE devices.
TPE-103I quickly creates an integrated PoE and non-PoE network. It also helps to save equipment costs when installing TRENDnet PoE access points and IP cameras in remote locations.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Data in port.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps PoE Auto-MDIX Data Out port
- Power port.
- Power LED indicator.
- Easily install a PoE device where a power outlet is not available.
- Supplies power up to 15.4 Watts.
- Safeguards network devices with short circuit protection.
- Plug and Play in remote location.
- Wall mounting points.
- Reduce installation and network equipment costs.
- 10/100Mbps Power over Ethernet (PoE) Injector delivers a PoE signal for distances of up to 100 meters.
Mr Atul Jain, Country Manager at TRENDnet India said, "TRENDnet TPE-103I PoE Injector helps users to save equipment cost when installing TRENDnet PoE access points and IP cameras in remote locations. It also delivers a PoE signal for a distance of up to 100 metres. TRENDnet PoE Injector is cost effective and it is a plug n play device at remote location."
Price, warranty and availability
TPE-103I is priced at Rs.1,700/-(MOP). This product carries a warranty of 3 years and is available with TRENDnet national distributor Abacus Peripherals Pvt. Ltd.