Rockstar Games has finally announced a release date for "GTA 5" officially on 18 November 2014 on PS4 and Xbox One and January 27 on PC. At the same time, Rockstar Games developers have announced various details about the improvements on the new consoles during a GameStop Conference in Anaheim.
Thanks to an official statement of the developer we finally know that "GTA 5" will be released on 18 November 2014 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. PC gamers will have to wait until January 27, 2015. Users who will pre-order will enjoy over 1 million ingame cash, in which 50,000 may be used for the story and the remaining on online mode.
Furthermore, they told that the game, now as a completely new title, is a HD remake of the famous game works.
Here is a list of "GTA 5" enhancements for PS4 and Xbox One:
- The character models have been improved.
- The details on the streets were increased.
- The number of animals in the wild has been increased noticeably.
- The entire game world has undergone a major overhaul. This applies to both meadows and the now very detailed roads and underwater areas.
- The rendering of the water system has been revised and now conjures visually impressive oceans, lakes and ponds on the screen.
- The visibility compared to the PS3 and Xbox 360 version was increased massively.
- Thanks to the anti-aliasing no edges are showing now.
- New songs and radio stations will find their way into the game.
- Account of GTA online can be transferred to the new consoles. Number of players in the online play is raised to the 30th.
- Newly added, rare cars like Dukes and the Dodo Seaplane.
- New activities such as nature photography and new shooting missions.
- All extensions are already available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One – more coming in the future.