EVGA Corporation, the leading-edge 3D processor and motherboard
manufacturer, announced a new line of motherboards based around the
Intel H57 and H55 Express Chipsets, the EVGA H57 and H55.
EVGA H57 and H55 motherboards are based upon the award winning EVGA P55
motherboards which, in fact have been recognized by over 13 respected
hardware review sites, with the general consensus that EVGA is number
one for performance and features!
When paired with a supported
CPU, the EVGA H57/H55 motherboard becomes a high quality media platform
with HDMI, DVI, VGA or DisplayPort. Furthermore, with Intel® Turbo
Boost Technology, Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Hyper-Threading, and super
fast DDR3 memory support; the EVGA H57/H55 motherboards are not only
fast, it is smart too!
"The award winning X58 motherboards
from EVGA showed that we were serious about designing quality
motherboards, the EVGA P55 lineup verified this with over 13
recognitions from Top Review sites. The new H55/H57 based motherboards
from EVGA are proof why EVGA motherboards are now the standard for
quality." said Bob Klase, VP of Sales at EVGA.
introduction of the Intel® H57 and H55 Express chipsets, new high
performance motherboard solutions for Intel’s Core I3, Core I5 &
Core I7 Micro Processors, are now broadly available at high volume
mainstream price points." said Steven R Peterson, Director of Intel
Platform Marketing, "EVGA is offering a solid lineup of motherboards
based on these new chipsets and we are excited to be working with them
to bring these to market."
New and Key features introduced on select EVGA H55 motherboards (P/N 123-CD-E635-KR & 123-CD-E637-KR)
- EVGA DPHS – Supports Socket 775 and 1156
- 6+1+1 Phase PWM
- EVGA Vdroop Control – What you see is what you get core voltage
- EVGA Dummy OC – Overclock at the touch of a button
- EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility – Overclock from inside your operating system
- EVGA EZ Voltage Read Points – Easily ready voltage levels with dedicated read points
- Onboard Clear CMOS, Power and Reset Buttons – Troubleshooting and bench booting are simple with these controls
- Onboard CPU Temp Monitor – Monitor your CPU temperatures quickly and easily
- Passive Chipset Heatsink – No fans, no noise
- Solid State Capicators – Higher quality, longer lifespan