SharedPlan Software, Inc today announced the immediate availability of their latest iPhone app: Prospector. Prospector works with people to manage the project of getting their next job. Prospector is available for $0.99 (USD) through the Apple App Store. Finding job prospects isn’t the hardest part; working through them until a job offer is accepted is. Prospector helps manage the process from initial contact to accepting an offer.
As interesting job openings are located, just tell Prospector about it and Prospector will track each one until a new position at a dream company has been accepted. Prospector helps untangle all the information on job prospects: job titles and salaries, companies and contacts, appointments and todos, and overall progress through interviews. It also provides a quick overview of all the job openings, allowing an at-a-glance update on all job opportunities being pursued.
Prospector key features:
- Quick access to all the job openings being pursued
- Easy access to the people (including recruiters) associated with the job hunt
- A summary of upcoming appointments and todos
- A comparison of the openings–sorted to specific preferences–with visual indication of progress, appeal, and salary
- Detailed information on each opening including salary, appeal, progress, contacts, appointments, todos and notes
- And of course Prospector is integrated with the iPhone so a phone call or email to a contact is just a touch away
The iPhone/Touch is the best place to manage the job search project; Prospector is the tool to keep job searches on track.
iPhone or iPod touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Prospector 1.1 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.