Coladia today announced Secret of the Lost Cavern Episode 2 for iPhone and iPod touch. Secret of the Lost Cavern is an episodic adventure game that plunges the player into an inspiring journey that takes place during the Paleolithic period in prehistoric time, 15,000 years B.C. The gameplay and each puzzle were redesigned to take unique advantage of the touch capabilities of the iPhone. 3D graphics and videos were also optimized for an unparalleled visual quality on mobile devices.
15,000 B.C. Strange symbols found while hunting remind Arok of an encounter with a charismatic traveler a long time ago. In order for him to find his long-forgotten friend, the most brilliant painter of Prehistoric times, Arok begins a long and perilous journey.Play as Arok and enter a fascinating and bewitching Stone Age adventure.
Learn about Prehistoric life, follow the path of your mentor and work with him to recreate the paintings of the renowned Lascaux Cave.Venture through a wild time and decipher the symbols left by our ancestors. Hunt, fish, cut stones, paint animated frescoes and take part in mysterious shamanist ceremonies to win your place among the Lascaux Cave artist tribe. Will you be able to come through our ancestors’ secrets and survive in this wild and harsh world?
- Hyper-realistic graphics and amazing environments including rivers, green valleys, troglodyte caves, etc
- Rich soundtrack and sound effects creating an immersive atmosphere
- Wild animals and many prehistoric characters to interact with in order to achieve your quest
- Intuitive tutorial will guide you in your first steps in the game
- Available English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Russian languages
iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Secret of the Lost Cavern runs on all models of iPhone and iPod Touch and is available in english, french languages. The game will be released in 4 episodes and new episodes will be available monthly. Episode 2 costs $1.99 but it’s offered at $0.99 cents for a few days.