Moyea Software today announced the new release of Moyea Flash Video MX for Mac, to meet the needs of Mac users, who want to convert video to Flash and publish video on web page with easy sample HTML code.
Moyea Flash Video MX for Mac includes basic video editing functions and quick video conversion. Comparing to the video to Flash converters for Apple Mac OS X, Moyea Flash Video MX for Mac enables users to add company logo, image or video as watermark and text watermark for brand advertising. It also comes out with the function for end user to choose a player style with control bar, specify video playback for player, and display several videos on a player with horizontal playlist.
Below is the key features list for the new Mac solution.
- Work with most media source like AVI, DIVX, MPG, MOD, MP4, TOD, M2TS, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, RM, RMVB.
- Optimize your player with preloader, playlist.
- Output webplayer to play single video, or webplayer with playlist
- Credit your work with watermark/advertisements.
- Edit video and preview effect in real-time to make the output file play as expected
- Save profile and make future video modification easier than ever
- Join videos into a single file
"Flash Video MX for Mac includes most of the functions those are in the window version of Flash Video MX Pro. However, there are also functional differences. The Mac solution includes the function to merge clips into a single file and enable users to add video watermark." said Joe, the project manager of Flash Video MX for Mac.
Like the windows version, Moyea Flash Video MX for Mac helps user embed video to HTML page with simple code. End users can use the sample code if the output files are uploaded to the same folder on a server, or change the file path according to the file locations.