JHE – Jerry’s Home English, the developers of JoyTots PreSchool, has released the latest version of their English learning app. Using a combination of written words, phonics and game playing, the app exceeds preschool English learning curriculum, making it perfect for those who want to give their children an advantage or learn the basics themselves. When children and parents use JoyTots PreSchool together, they can practice with each other and use the time as a bonding experience.
JoyTots PreSchool can help anyone three years old and up learn the basics of English vocabulary. The app becomes a private English tutor, teaching the fundamentals in a fun way. Users learn how a word looks and sounds before playing a game that reinforces that learning and strengthens pronunciation.
The app was designed by a team of professional teachers led by international school principal, Jerry Hanus. Mr. Hanus has fifteen years of experience teaching English to Japanese children, so he knew what was necessary to provide the ultimate learning opportunity for young children, as well as adults just beginning to learn English.
There are eleven categories of English words taught in JoyTots PreSchool:
- Alphabet – A to Z
- Fruit – apple, banana, orange, blueberries, cherries, strawberries, lemon, lime, kiwi, pear, pineapple, grapes, grapes, watermelon
- Lowercase Alphabet – A to Z
- Uppercase Alphabet – A to Z
- Phonics – Aa to Zz
- Shapes – circle, square, triangle, rectangle, diamond, heart, crescent, star, oval
- Weather – sunny, rainy, snowy, stormy, windy, cloudy, hot, cold
- Food – hamburger, fried chicken, hot dog, taco, coffee, salad, pizza spaghetti, cake, ice cream, steak, soup, roast turkey, cheese, rice, tea
- Family – father, mother, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, baby
- Animals – duck, cow, pig, raccoon, goat, bird, rabbit, horse, cat, dog, sheep, chicken
- Colors – pink, brown, red, green, purple, yellow, blue, orange
Developer offers a support email address for users to send feedback and suggestions and there is a lite version available for people to try three categories of English learning before buying the full license.
JoyTots PreSchool is convenient, private and fun. It’s also the perfect venue for a person to give themselves and their child a bilingual advantage cheaply and easily.
iPhone or iPod Touch 2.2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
JoyTots PreSchool 1.01 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.