Humble Daisy today highlights a new article suggesting how to use SonicPics, their tool for creating and narrating custom photo slide shows, to easily post trip reports from Macworld Expo 2010. SonicPics allows users to create and narrate custom photo slide shows on their iPhone or iPod touch.
SonicPics makes it easy to add images from the iPhone’s photo library or camera, arrange the photos however you would like and then record a voiceover narrating the images as you swipe through them. Humble Daisy has documented how SonicPics, used in conjunction with the iPhone can be used to easily generate trip reports. SonicPics aims to be the most innovative capture solution that records photo slideshows and creates enhanced podcasts right on your iPhone or iPod touch. Take photos of your desired subject and narrate them with SonicPics.
SonicPics Feature Highlights include:
* Intuitive UI
* Syncs images to audio
* Creates .m4v movies
* Records up to 60 minutes per session
* Audio quality options
* Easy image selection and editing
* Title images
* Image titles become chapter markers in exported recordings
* Pause during recording
* Recordings processed right on your phone, no 3rd party service required
* Transfer movies WiFi web sharing
* Upload movies to YouTube
* Chose to make YouTube movies private
* Share movie’s YouTube link via email
"We all hate to do trip reports, but they are a necessary evil," explained David Chmura, Humble Daisy’s CEO. "SonicPics can make the process a lot easier, and even enjoyable. We hope that everyone enjoys the new article, and has a great time at Macworld Expo 2010."
* iPhone and iPod touch (2nd generation)
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SonicPics 1.0 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. Review copies are available to the media upon request.