Aneesoft Corporation, a professional digital multimedia software
company, today announced the release of AVCHD Converter, software for
converting AVCHD videos to any other HD & SD video formats.
Aneesoft AVCHD Converter allows users to import AVCHD videos recording
from their AVCHD camcorders, and outputs in all common video formats
for video editing or sharing with friends and family. With Aneesoft
AVCHD Converter, users can easily convert M2TS, MTS, MOD and TOD videos
to other video formats, such as HD MP4, HD MOV, HD AVI, HD FLV, HD WMV,
MKV, DivX, XviD, FLV, 3GP and more.
Some of the major features in Aneesoft AVCHD Converter include:
* Support video formats from almost AVCHD camcorders.
* Just 3 easy and straightforward steps to convert videos.
* Various preset output to iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry and more.
* Convert AVCHD footage into formats supported by Windows Media Player, Movie Maker.
* Add watermark logo on the output videos.
* Built-in video editing tools to trim and crop videos.
* Better picture quality, at a smaller size, faster speed.
"There’s an old proverb in the video encoding world, ‘Speed, size,
quality: pick two’. It means that you always have to make a trade-off
between the time it takes to encode a video, the amount of compression
used, and the picture quality," said Simon Tan, manager of AVCHD
Converter project for Aneesoft Corporation. "Well, this release of
Aneesoft AVCHD Converter refuses to compromise. It picks all three."
Pricing and Availability
The full version of Aneesoft AVCHD Converter is available now for
$27.95. It provides a free trial for download. More information can be
seen on the Aneesoft website