SuperSync 3.5 is a software program that lets music fans visually compare, access and merge iTunes libraries across multiple Macs, PCs, iPods, and iPhones. Released today, version 3.5 adds instant access to all of Apple’s iPhone and iPod products. Now users can retrieve, backup and merge their iPod/iPhone music/video collection and playlists to any computer running SuperSync.
SuperSync continually strives to enhance and improve its product making it more user-friendly. The version 3.5 update is free for all registered users and includes the following updates:
- iPhone and iPod touch support
- Added faster Playlist loading when connecting to another networked SuperSync
- New Global Filter preference lets users hide unwanted track types
- Improvements to Meta data synchronization
SuperSync makes it easy to create a master media library and have a subset on computers and laptops around the house. Any new content that is added on one computer can be instantly uploaded to the master library. SuperSync can help reduce the likelihood that two family members will accidentally buy the same Apple Store download.
SuperSync includes powerful networking capability to allow users to connect to other SuperSync applications on the network. From there, users can visually compare, access, and copy music from one library to another. With SuperSync’s plug-n-play network server, having access to your home music/video library while on the road has never been easier.
SuperSync recommends the following system specs for best performance:
- OS: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP or Mac OS X 10.2.8 (Jaguar) or higher
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 200MB free
- Processor Speed: 800 MHz CPU
- Network: Internet access for online features
A free trial version of SuperSync 3.5 for Mac OSX and Windows is available from the SuperSync website.