Tapku is pleased to announce Attic 1.0, an intuitive new music controller for iPhone and iPod touch. Attic is an intuitive new music controller for iPhone/iPod touch that finds least played albums in a user’s iTunes library. Drag-n-drop albums to create a custom on-the-go playlist or tap the magic wand to allow Attic automatically create and play a playlist of albums.
Attic searches through a user’s music collection and indexes albums based on the days since the album was played, the album play count and album skip count. Attic picks fifteen of the most neglected albums for the user to play. After the user plays music, Attic updates its selection of albums. Double-tapping an album reveals information including days since played, number of songs, play count and skip count.
- Play forgotten music in your iTunes library
- Drag-n-drop albums with a streamlined user interface
- Create custom playlists on-the-go
- Shuffle through songs or plays albums linearly
- One touch playlist creation with the magic wand
- Scrub back and forth through music
Attic was made in conjunction with Taptivate, makers of Postman and Voices. Attic is localized for English, French, German, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Japanese.
- iPhone and iPod touch
- Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
- 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Attic 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.