Quadion Technologies has announced a major update of Rune Trails, its addictive and popular puzzle game for the iPhone / iPod touch. This completely revamped new version includes five game modes, extra special runes and Open Feint challenges. Overall the game playability has been greatly enhanced by these new additions, creating five very distinct experiences and addressing most suggestions provided by users.
The game was featured by Apple as "New and Noteworthy" a few weeks after its release and achieved excellent reviews both from the press and gamers, topping charts in the Puzzle and Baard Games categories of the AppStore. Rune Trails is a challenging brain teaser that will just keep you coming back for more.
Move the rune pieces around the board and create trails of five or more pieces to make them disappear. Every time you make a move, new pieces are added to the board. You’ll have to be clever and think of ways of removing the pieces faster than they appear. From time to time, special runes will help you clean a few more pieces. But don’t count too much on them! If the board fills up, you lose!
- Intuitive and very easy to learn
- Five different game modes
- Global and friend leaderboards
- Achievements and challenges
- Beautiful graphics and sound effects
- Simple yet challenging gameplay
- Special bonus runes
- Rune Trails is OpenFeint enabled
- Extremely addictive and fun!
- Fans of Tetris, Bejeweled, Trism, Toobz and Fuzzle will feel right at home!
- iPhone and iPod touch
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
- 9.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rune Trails 1.1.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.