Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer, with small size, fast launch
speed and rich feature set. Its core function is compatible with PDF
Standard 1.7. In the past, you’ve had to download a huge PDF reader from
another software company, go through a lengthy installation process and
wait for an annoying splash window to disappear just to open a PDF
Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7.
• Incredibly small: The download size of Foxit Reader is just a fraction of Acrobat Reader 20 M size.
• Breezing-fast: When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay. You are not forced to view an annoying splash window displaying company logo, author names, etc.
• Annotation tool: Have you ever wished to annotate (or comment on) a PDF document when you are reading it? Foxit Reader allows you to draw graphics, highlight text, type text and make notes on a PDF document and then print out or save the annotated document.
• Text converter: You may convert the whole PDF document into a simple text file.
• High security and privacy: Foxit Reader highly respects the security and privacy of users and will never connect to the Internet without users’ permission. While other PDF readers often silently connect to the Internet in the background. Foxit PDF Reader does not contain any spyware.
– Undo and Redo. Allows users to easily correct mistakes by cancelling
their previous actions and quickly adding back in changes made with the
Undo option, this makes it convenient for users to revoke their
performances and enables better editing requirements.
– Expand Current Bookmark. Click the Expand Current Bookmark icon to
expand nested bookmarks and highlight the bookmark of the current page.
– Grayscale Printing. Reader 3.2 supports to print in grayscale, using
many shades of gray to represent subtle variations in color and light.
– Speed up printing. Foxit Reader has optimized the printing feature,
improving the speed of printing dramatically.
– Logical Page Number Support. Display the physical and logical page
number on the status bar at the bottom of the working area, enabling you
to go right to the desired page fast and accurately.
– Hundreds bugs fixed