unmarked software has announced TextSoap 6.3.4, an update to its text processing utility for Mac OS X. The TextSoap 6.3.4 update is a maintenance release designed to addresses additional issues to improve compatibility with Snow Leopard.
- Running an Automator workflow from within a custom cleaner is more robust in handling results from the workflow
- Fixed issue where in some cases, the Coda plugin caused an exception
- Some text quoting options could lose some original characters at the end of the text
- Addressed "DockTile in use" error that can occurs when emptying trash with app in it. The solution only addresses removing 6.3.4 and later. Earlier releases may require a restart to release the "DockTile" if this problem occurs
- Addressed a scripting definition error that could cause a lockup
- Requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6
- Universal Binary: Works great on both Intel and PowerPC
- 14 MB hard Drive space
Take total control of text and its style. Whether it is Mail, AppleWorks, BBEdit, or TextEdit, TextSoap provides integration options such as Services Menu support, Shortcut Menu and Application plug-ins. With a single menu selection TextSoap 6 brings unique processing power to users from within their favorite application.
Pricing and Availability:
TextSoap 6 is available now directly from unmarked software. Pricing for new customers starts at $39.95 (USD). Upgrades for users of TextSoap 4 and 5 start at $19.95 (USD). This update is free for all existing TextSoap 6 customers.