Happy Games Studio today is pleased to announce the release of Hexarot 1.004, an update to their exciting puzzle game for iPhone and iPod touch devices. In Hexarot, players have to put three or more triangles of the same color together by rotating hexagons with the finger.
The game features three different game modes:
- Time Wheel – Users have to match as many triangles as they can, and as fast as possible as the time is limited. The mode features 30 diverse levels gradually increasing in difficulty.
- Relax Wheel – This mode has the same objective as the Time Wheel with the only difference – there are no time restrictions. This mode is designed for casual players and is ideal for a quick play.
- Magic Wheel – A special and apparently the most challenging mode, where players have to copy the given pattern in the shortest time possible. There’s a preview button allowing users to review their results against the original.
Other features include:
- High Scores which include local and global high scores for the Magic and Time Wheel modes
- OpenFeint enabled
"Hexarot is an excellent representative of the puzzle game genre, challenging enough to keep users engaged for hours. For those who prefer to take up a game simply to kill some spare time we have a Relax will mode. We are trying to adjust the game to users’ expectations and hope they will enjoy the updates." -József Kern.
- iPhone and iPod touch
- Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
- 13.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hexarot 1.004 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.