Presented at CES 2010, netbook Samsung N150 climbed rapidly the consumer preferences of the public, thanks to that perfect mix of strength and design inherited from the popular Samsung NC10. Available in two basic colors black and white, brightened only by a red piping, a these notebooks look staid by not missing anything but a bit ‘of liveliness and joy.
So, taking a cue from the success of Samsung phones colorful Corby, the Korean house has officially launched the line of netbooks Samsung N150 Corby. Colorations of "tropical" Bermuda Blue, Yellow and Flamingo Pink Caribbean appeared a few weeks ago in Asia, arriving in Italy pink and yellow versions.
The netbook Corby have a base white color covers with a small reminder of the color on the edge of the base. We are not accustomed to seeing the colors so vivid portable but the effect is certainly interesting and above all happy. Will appeal to those who do not recognize the severe simplicity of the usual colors and want to have a netbook that reflects their personality.
Charles Barlocco, Vice President of Samsung’s Information Technology Division: "The design and style are dominant features in the philosophy of Samsung. Corby Samsung N150, we wanted to join the technological performance of the Netbook color, vivacity, style to be always connected, even in motion, and not pass unnoticed. "
In terms of technical equipment, Corby is no different from common Samsung N150, with a low-energy reflective display (LED) from 10.1 "and a resolution of 1024×600 pixels and a weight of 1.24 kg. At the core of an Intel Atom N450 laptop with an Intel chipset and low TDP NM10 Express, which allow you to reach a maximum range of 8 hours and a half with 6-cell battery included (as provided by manufacturer). Do not miss all the major network interfaces PAN, LAN and WLAN and a complete set of ports.
"The Samsung N150 Corby shows how attention to detail is a key component for Samsung, always careful to discover new styles and trends and bring cutting-edge products," concludes Barlocco.
Samsung N150 Corby will be on sale in Italy from March 25 to the price of 329 euros (VAT included).
Technical Specifications Corby Samsung N150
- Processor: Intel Atom N450 (1.66GHz, 667MHz, 512KB)
- OS: Windows Starter Edition 7
- Memory: 1 GB (DDR2 / 1 GB x 1)
- Display: 10.1 "WSVGA (1024 x 600), anti-glare, LED
- Hard drive: 250 GB SATA 5400RPM
- Video card: Intel GMA 3150
- Audio: HD audio, 2 stereo 1.5W speakers, microphone
- Networking: WiFi 802.11b/g/n WLAN, 10/100 Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate
- Interfaces: 3 x USB 2.0 (one with feature charging from PC off), headphone and microphone jack, 1 x VGA, 1 x RJ45
- Expansions: Memory Card Reader 3-in-1 (SD, SDHC, MMC)
- Webcam: Digital LiveCam
- Battery: 6-cell lithium ion battery (up to 8.5 hours battery life)
- Dimensions: 264 x 188 x 25.3 ~ 34.7 mm
- Weight: 1.24 kg (with 6 cell battery)