Nucleus Data Recovery.Com – an avant-garde software development company takes immense pride in announcing the launch of a PST Split tool named Kernel for PST Split. Kernel for PST split software is an ideal solution for resolving issues arising due to large size of PST file, such as slow performance and data management.
Just have a look at situations when the need to split PST file arises:
- Large email data often poses problems related to manageability. Splitting the PST files based on date, sender’s email, size, etc. can resolve the issue easily.
- Large PST file affect the speed of Outlook. Splitting a PST file reduces the PST file size and make Outlook work faster.
- When there is a need to send some specific emails, sending them as PST file created after splitting is more convenient.
With the ability to split all items and folders in the PST file including Email Folders such as Inbox, Outbox, Deleted Items, Sent Items and Drafts, Calendar, Contacts, Journals, Appointments etc, Kernel for PST split ensures that its user enjoy increased performance and more expediency with MS Outlook.
Pertaining to its advanced techniques, the software creates small-sized PST files, which are independent from the original PST file. Additionally, the meta-data and data integrity of the file is preserved even after splitting. Mentioned below are some of the key features of Kernel for PST Split:
- Software Features: A quick look
- Performs PST split easily and quickly
- Equipped with 5 advanced splitting options
- Creates small sized and independent PST files
- Works with PST files that are currently in-use, shared over network, or saved separately
- Preserves Meta-data of emails
- Offers ease to manage PST data
- Supports all versions of MS Outlook
- Available for free evaluation
Nucleus Data recovery already has a comprehensive range of Outlook tools and all these tools are quite popular among Outlook users. Kernel for PST Split is another beneficial utility for them that help to deal with large sized PST files.
The software is available for free evaluation, so that users can experience its working and features. However, the evaluation version limits you to save only the first 5 items of selected folders in the PST file. Therefore, to save the entire data, user has to purchase the full version of Kernel for PST Split.