CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. Little tweaks now make it a lot easier to use, and we’ve added functionality you’ve been requesting to simplify working with cookies, included and excluded items, and Registry keys.
Plus all the bug fixes and cleaning improvements you’ve come to expect from Piriform!
CCleaner v2.30.1130 Full change log:
- Improved Firefox History cleaning to remove orphaned items.
- Improved Opera History cleaning.
- Improved Options Include/Exclude screens.
- Added manual domain adding for Cookies to keep list.
- Added time remaining to Wipe Free space.
- Added context menu to Summary Results for individual rule cleaning.
- Added context menu to Detailed Results to add file to Exclude list.
- Improved Firefox database compacting.
- Improved support for OpenOffice.
- Improved support for screen reader.
- Improved registry detection and backup support for 64-bit OSs.
- Improved Free Space wiping routines.
- Fixed bug in application detection algorithm.
- Minor GUI improvements.
Download: CCleaner v2.30.1130