Sulaba Inc today is pleased to announce the release of Autograph It 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. The Autograph It application is handy for an avid philographer as well as for someone who has that occasional celebrity sighting. While strolling through Los Angeles or the streets of San Francisco, you spot a movie star, a rock star, an author, a sports champion or any athlete or celebrity of your choice; you no longer have to scramble for a piece of paper, pen and a camera, or buy any over-priced autograph books at the store for getting an autograph.
The app gives you an option to capture voice, hand written signature and picture of your favorite personality, all at once with the ability to store it digitally for ever. Just take your phone out, open the app, pick a category of your choice, snap a picture, get their autograph, record their voice and click a button, voila it is saved forever. You can also email it to your yourself for backup or share it with friends and family through facebook. While waiting at the airport or at the long lines of theme parks; your child is bored and wants to scribble or draw, give them a blank screen of the autograph app and do any kind of free form drawings or writing for hours. They can also record their voice with the picture they create and add notes to it to remember when and where they created that art.
- Settings – The settings screen gives you two options. You can select the sign color for the sketch. You can select the sign thickness for the sketch.
- Face book/Email Integration.
- The ‘Voice Record’ icon of the Autograph studio lets you record your voice or the celebrity’s voice that is tagged with the autograph collections within a category.
- The ‘Camera’ icon gives you the option to either take a new picture using the phone’s camera, or browse through your photo collection. You can also leave the screen blank.
- The ‘Sign or sketch’ feature lets you select the category where you want to save the autograph after celebrity signature.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
- 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Autograph It 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.