Cocoamug Software, developers and publishers of great Mac software has released CosmoPod 4.3.1. CosmoPod is an intuitive Safari extension that lets you download Flash videos from all popular websites like YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, etc. CosmoPod can automatically convert downloaded files to an Apple device friendly format, tag them and add them to iTunes so it’s all there ready format your next sync.
Best of all, it’s one-click simple! Additionally, you can convert most video already on your hard drive with a simple drag and drop and CosmoPod is also a great tool to import your DVD collection to your Mac, iTunes, AppleTV, and iPhone.
- CosmoPod supports the most popular web video formats (FLV, DivX, WMV, MMS, RM, RTSP)
- Convert files already on your disk and DVDs by dropping them onto CosmoPod window
- Beautiful H.264 encoding for all your needs (Mac, iPod, iPhone & AppleTV)
- Works with Elgato turbo.264 and turbo.264 HD
- Set iTunes movie tags directly from CosmoPod
- Automatically detects HD Videos on YouTube
- Extract audio tracks from most video files and convert it to m4a
- Growl Integration
- CosmoPod perfectly blends into Safari. It’s just like an extra Download window, for your media
What’s new in this version ?
- CosmoPod toolbar button better indicates when a video is available for download
- Improves Quicktime interpreter on 10.4
- Improves video detection system
- Improves embed tag support
- Fix EXC_I386_DIV and qtFMMovieDidPlayToTheEnd bugs
- Reduced Installer file size (now approx. 4MB only)
- Mac OS 10.4 or later
- Safari 4 or later
Pricing and Availability:
CosmoPod 4.3.1 is shipping today for the sweet price of 8.90 Euro ($12 USD). It is a free update for all CosmoPod 4 licensees.
Download: CosmoPod 4.3.1