Startup application development company SimpLabs today is pleased to announce the release of their first iPhone title Diet2Go 1.0, a free weight-loss application which introduces an innovative approach to managing your weight. After choosing your plan from a large database, you can adjust your meal schedule and have meal reminders integrated directly into your iPhone calendar.
The application offers additional weight-loss tips and tricks, as well as recommendations and success-estimates based on your physical characteristics, activity levels, and food preferences. The diets are created exclusively for this application, are updated weekly, and offer a wide range of weight-loss plans to suit all preferences. The Diet2Go plan manager is a successful dieting tool that will guide you through weight loss day by day, meal by meal.
- The largest and constantly growing collection of diet plans for every lifestyle, taste, and preference
- Weight-loss estimates based on your physical characteristics and activity levels
- The Diet2Go plan manager that will guide you through your personal weight-loss plan day by day, meal by meal
- Meal reminders integrated into your phone’s calendar
- Lots of weight-loss Tips and Tricks
- Automatic diet updating
- New diet plans every week
- Supports imperial and metric units
- Twitter and Facebook integration
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
- 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diet2Go 1.0 is free and available exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category.