The Antique Wine Company one of the world’s leading fine wine merchants, announces the launch of its free iPhone and iPod touch application with multiple features including over 80 fine wine podcasts presented by Managing Director Stephen Williams.
From the principals of wine tasting, a guide to the different wine regions, demystifying wine jargon and food and wine matching right through to planning a fine wine cellar, wine investment and buying en primeur including first hand observations on Bordeaux 2009, these two and a half minute wine programmes will be added to on a regular basis. The wine podcasts can also be downloaded free of charge via iTunes. They are also being broadcast as part of the hugely popular daily wine series Stephen Williams presents on Riviera Radio in Monaco.
Additional features of The Antique Wine Company’s iPhone/iPod touch application include:
- Browse over 2,000 of the world’s finest and rarest wines with tasting notes taken from The Antique Wine Company’s up-to-date wine list, including the finest first growths, hard to find top Burgundies, high scoring Parker point wines in addition to extremely rare wines and those with great investment potential
- Search for wines by region, vintage and price. Our powerful search tool will enable users to fine exactly what they need
- View prices in multiple currencies, including sterling, US dollar and Euro
- Links to The Antique Wine Company website to enquire about purchasing wines on the list as well as others
- The application is available for on and off-line, so users are free to browse at all times
Pricing and Availability:
The Antique Wine Company App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch.