BSoft, a young russian company founded in 2009, is proud to release a real vibration measuring device for iPhone – iVibrometer. iVibrometer is a simple vibration measuring device using the build in accelerometer inside the iPhone and iPod touch. The 3-channel accelerometer has a sensitivity of approximately 0.02g and a range of +/-2g making the iPhone and iPod touch sensitive to evaluate vibration of most moving machinary and other fields.
New version – iVibrometer 1.2 includes the opportunity to observe the signal of vibration, change scale of signal graph and here is a beep when you press the buttons. With iVibrometer you can become an explorer and find out the real level of vibration of your washing machine, car, or hands, if you’re a little drunk.
- Measuring parameter – Root Mean Square (RMS) of Acceleration
- Sample rate – 100Hz
- Frequency range – 5..50 Hz
- Maximum value devection
- Switchable units – G, mm/s2, dB
- Switchable aix – X, Y, Z, Total
- Real-time implementation of the signal
- Zoomed Y scale on graph
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
- 0.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iVibrometer 1.2 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.