Mekentosj BV has released Papers 1.5 for the Apple iPad. Papers allows you to take your entire research literature database wherever you go. Papers for iPad is a universal applications that works across the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Papers was designed to be a perfect and beautiful fit to the gorgeous high-resolution display of the iPad. Browse through the hundreds of articles in your library with the flick of a finger, lookup the papers written by a certain author or published in that well-known journal, organize your library in collections and add your rating or flag great works. Papers comes with a stunning PDF viewer built-in, and of course allows you to add your thoughts and notes to the articles you read, all at the spot, wherever you happen to be.
- Browse through hundreds of articles at lightning speed
- Explore the full metadata of your papers
- Organize your library in collections and flag and rate articles
- Read your PDFs using the stunning built-in PDF viewer
- Search by author and journals
- Wirelessly share papers with your colleagues
- Search through millions of papers with the built-in search engines
- Backup your library online for free
- Optionally sync your library with Papers for Mac
- Papers works on all iPad, iPhone and iPod touch models
- Syncing with the Mac version of Papers requires Papers 1.9 (sold separately)
Pricing and Availability:
Papers 1.5 for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch is available for $14.99 (USD) in the iTunes app store.