Geminare Incorporated today announced the availability of an Amazon
Web Services EC2 Command and Control Module (CCM) on its Geminare 2.0
With the introduction of the Amazon CCM, customers who subscribe to
Geminare’s Server Replication 2.0 offering, through its channel
partners, can now choose the Amazon EC2 compute platform as their
preferred recovery platform. The Amazon CCM not only monitors the
underlying resources running the recovery site, but also provides
complete control and management to its partners and their customers via
Geminare’s Channel Enablement Platform. The launch of the Amazon CCM
affords the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) market a single platform
choice to deploy, manage and recover mission-critical applications.
Through deploying Geminare Server Replication 2.0 on the Amazon EC2
Platform, Geminare partners can revolutionize the way disaster recovery,
business continuity and server replication services are delivered
through the Cloud – providing their customers a cost-effective way to
manage and monitor their cloud server infrastructure from anywhere, at
"As we worked with partners to launch Recovery as a Service (RaaS)
solutions within their Cloud product portfolio, it quickly became clear
that they needed a low-touch, high-availability (HA) server replication
offering that allowed them to select the destination cloud of their
choosing – whether it be Amazon, VMware or their own physical
infrastructure. The Amazon CCM is testimony to our ability to meet our
partners’ requirements, and an indication of Geminare’s commitment to
continue developing our 2.0 Platform to accommodate the needs of our
existing and potential new partners, and their end customers," said
Geminare’s Server Replication 2.0 provides additional deployment
models including physical-to-cloud, cloud-to-cloud and cloud migration
Geminare’s Server Replication 2.0 Feature Summary:
– Enterprise class server replication in a Recovery as a Service (RaaS) Model.
– Packaged and delivered to provide rapid deployment within the Small and Mid-sized Market segments.
– Failover and run workloads for your critical applications such as MS Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, BlackBerry and others from virtually any Cloud Provider’s platform, all through a single mouse click.
– Restore operations back to your primary servers through a single mouse click. Failback, while continuing to allow users access to their data all with no onsite hardware appliance required.
– True visibility of your protection status with frequent, detailed and complete non-disruptive disaster recovery tests.